Author Topic: Righteous people of African or African American descent?  (Read 963 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Righteous people of African or African American descent?
« on: September 01, 2013, 02:50:42 AM »
Just curious, we focus a lot on the evil culture that many black African Americans engage in which of course I think is good, just like we expose nazis, communists, cholo culture, islamofascists, etc.

I'm curious if we have any righteous members or zionists that do happen to be of black or African or African American heritage.

I have a friend from Jamaica, she is a older lady and happens to be very pro Zionist, I know many Caribbean nations of black majority have good relations with Israel, Herman Cain seemed to be pretty pro Israel as well.

I know that the JTF is not a racist movement and that we are more concerned about the culture people engage in and what certain nations and the majority follow.

We had a Nigerian member here who was Jewish although not sure what exactly happened to him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Righteous people of African or African American descent?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 06:07:14 AM »
Alan Keyes and David west are two i can think of.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 06:38:14 AM »
We welcome and support all righteous people.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 06:58:53 AM »
Alan Keyes and David west are two i can think of.
I believe that's Allan West, isn't it?

What about Rev. Peterson?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 07:40:30 AM »
Myself I know a lot of African Christians. They fight Islam day in day out in country's like South Sudan and Nigeria. I believe there are millions of righteous blacks and arabs in Africa and the Middle east.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 08:24:51 AM »
Every country on this planet has at least some decent people even the Muslim countries.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 09:31:51 AM »
Every country on this planet has at least some decent people even the Muslim countries.

Yes I believe so to. A while ago I saw a documentairy about Christian volunteer fighters in Iraq proctecting there community against the Islamists. This is just an example.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2013, 07:57:48 PM »
To answer your question specifically WI, we used to have a member (Cosmokramer) who was Jewish but half-black.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »
While JTF is not and should never be a racist organization, its individual members are and should be realistic about afro-americans.   

We know the overwhelming majority of blacks support the antisemite racist Obama, open discrimination against whites in employment and school admissions, and the evil aims of the "pal-piss-tinian" nazis.  Moreover, inter-racial rape, murder, battery, and robbery are almost exclusively black on white (including jews).  Consequently, I presume that blacks are evil -- but it's a rebuttable presumption; in other words, if a black shows through his conduct or language that he is righteous, I will accept him. 
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 08:30:37 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2013, 11:19:20 PM »
There's a lot of great black people who support Israel and are wonderful people.

However, there is a whole lot more black people who hate Jews and seek Israel's destruction..

Righteous Black Gentiles:
Allen West (a man I would even vote for president)
Alan Keyes

Kevin Jackson from the The Blacksphere,
I find his website and FB page very sobering and intriguing.  Also, he never hesitates to attack black people for their hypocrisy:
http://theblacksphere.net/

There is actually one rapper in the Wu Tang clan named Killah Priest who supports Israel to dismay of many of his black Jew hating hip-hop friends.  Him and the Zionist WU-Tang rapper, Remedy have made trips to Israel.   Killah Priest calls himself a Black Israelite.  Whatever your views on that is aside from the fact he supports the modern state of Israel.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2013, 11:27:20 PM »
Jamacia seems to not take the same crap from mudrats that we do http://www.halalporkshop.blogspot.ca/2013/09/school-in-jamaica-refuses-to-change.html
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2013, 11:36:28 PM »
There's a lot of great black people who support Israel and are wonderful people.

However, there is a whole lot more black people who hate Jews and seek Israel's destruction..

Righteous Black Gentiles:
Allen West (a man I would even vote for president)
Alan Keyes

Kevin Jackson from the The Blacksphere,
I find his website and FB page very sobering and intriguing.  Also, he never hesitates to attack black people for their hypocrisy:
http://theblacksphere.net/

There is actually one rapper in the Wu Tang clan named Killah Priest who supports Israel to dismay of many of his black Jew hating hip-hop friends.  Him and the Zionist WU-Tang rapper, Remedy have made trips to Israel.   Killah Priest calls himself a Black Israelite.  Whatever your views on that is aside from the fact he supports the modern state of Israel.
I believe he is a Christian. This is him, Remedy, and Shi360.

Listen to the words closely!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2013, 12:37:00 AM »
Allen West
Alan Keyes
Herman Caine
Larry Elder
Pastor Manning
Jesse Lee Peterson
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!