Author Topic: Residents of Yesha to post kapo nazi Israeli police on youtube  (Read 2486 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1185379003127&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Settlers are taking their claims of police violence to one of the Internet's most popular sites, YouTube, where they plan to post video clips of security forces attacking right-wing activists on the outer edges of Efrat.
More on link above
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Residents of Yesha to post kapo nazi Israeli police on youtube
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
So they should. The kapos should be identified and shunned by every Jew.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »
I have seen too many videos of the Israeli police and military, stomping on Jews with horses and beating the living hell out of children that did no pose a threat to the police. In my opinion, If I'm going to far in my comments mods slap me down, but the police and the military that do these kinds of things to fellow Jews can go straight to hades. The day that this kind of garbage happens in America, will be the day that those of us with the "Tools too fight back" will use them. This topic angers me too an extent I must watch what I text. It seems that the politicians of Israel and America are begging for a revolution.  The scum in the office here in America burnt down the waco compound. No I do not agree with the those people, but when the American military and the Israeli military takes action on IT'S OWN PEOPLE AND NOT WIPE OUT THE ENEMY,,,

THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
I have seen too many videos of the Israeli police and military, stomping on Jews with horses and beating the living hell out of children that did no pose a threat to the police. In my opinion, If I'm going to far in my comments mods slap me down, but the police and the military that do these kinds of things to fellow Jews can go straight to hades. The day that this kind of garbage happens in America, will be the day that those of us with the "Tools too fight back" will use them. This topic angers me too an extent I must watch what I text. It seems that the politicians of Israel and America are begging for a revolution.  The scum in the office here in America burnt down the waco compound. No I do not agree with the those people, but when the American military and the Israeli military takes action on IT'S OWN PEOPLE AND NOT WIPE OUT THE ENEMY,,,

THEY CAN GO TO HELL.

Jeff

You're not out of line here at all. Those kapo Jews have committed mortal crimes and are punnishable under Talmudic law.

As for arms of the state:

"If the state wages an act of war against it's citezens, they are entitled to respond in kind"......G Gordon Liddy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 07:45:22 AM »
IN THE  U.S WE HAVE THE   POSSE  COMITATUS  LAW
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 07:48:15 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03