Author Topic: AIPAC traitors back Obama on helping Al Qaeda in Syria  (Read 1412 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
AIPAC traitors back Obama on helping Al Qaeda in Syria
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:09:45 PM »
בס''ד

The left-wing, self-hating "pro-Israel" lobby, AIPAC, is once again supporting the Muslim Jew-hater in the White House. The Jewish establishment organizations are all traitors who betrayed the Jews during the holocaust and who always betray the Jews on every single issue.

Unfortunately, many sick and cowardly Orthodox Jews blindly support AIPAC even though the "pro-Israel" lobby openly states that their goal is to create a "Palestinian" state which is national suicide for Israel.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/09/aipac-syria-congress-96220.html?hp=l5

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: AIPAC traitors back Obama on helping Al Qaeda in Syria
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:30:45 PM »
Let's say the US attacks Syria, and then Syria or Iran or other Iranian proxies attack Israel.  Under those circumstances, would Israel then attack the Iranian nuclear facilities?  Or would Obama put enormous pressure on Israel not to attack Iran and Israel complies.  I think the latter possibility is more likely.

Don't forget:  80 percent of american jews voted for this POS in the white house.  If Iran gets nuclear weapons, which now seems likely because of Obama, all of humanity, especially the jews, will likely suffer a horrendous fate.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:41:17 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:16 PM »
Let's say the US attacks Syria, and then Syria or Iran or other Iranian proxies attack Israel.  Under those circumstances, would Israel then attack the Iranian nuclear facilities?  Or would Obama put enormous pressure on Israel not to attack Iran and Israel complies.  I think the latter possibility is more likely.

Don't forget:  80 percent of american jews voted for this POS in the white house.  If Iran gets nuclear weapons, which now seems likely because of Obama, all of humanity, especially the jews, will likely suffer a horrendous fate.

Not necessarily. Israel has a deterrent against Iran's (possible) nuke, it is about 300 nukes! It will be a freighting situation but their #1 target wouldn't be Israel necessarily. It would be the Sunnis who have been persecuting them for centuries and for who'm they have it out for. Also reward of oil . You would see for example almost certainly Bahrain's Sunni government fall and taken over by Shia. It is risk + reward, against Israel the risk is high and low reward (only "reward" is the irrational hatred which cannot be overlooked though), risk definitely high.
 Geo-politics will change where the Shia will only exponentially grow in power and influence. America's power and influence deteriorated in the region.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »
AIPAC=Alien-Islamic Pact Against Christianity
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 12:02:10 AM »
Quote from: NoMosqueHere
.......   If Iran gets nuclear weapons, which now seems likely because of Obama, all of humanity, especially the jews, will likely suffer a horrendous fate.
100% accurate.  And this is what keeps me up at night.  Israel can strike back and obliterate Iran, true.  But what kind of victory is that after Israel has been struck with an atomic bomb(s)?  Only a fool would let their mortal enemy get that strong.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 12:10:47 AM »
My rabbi also puts insists on putting an AIPAC "Israel update" on the Shabbat announcements. I once asked someone at synagogue at their annual convention if they mentioned Pollard and he said no.

An AIPAC representative spoke at my synagogue in February and I asked about Pollard and they said they don't take an opinion on it. That's the ONLY thing that can be productive yet they don't even do that. The speaker also turned around what someone said. He asked what groups should we reach out to in advocating for Israel that  doesn't support Israel and someone mentioned blacks and the speaker turned it around and made it like blacks are supporters.

They also had a big expensive fundraiser with deserts and only the people who donate thousands actually got to eat a meal. They are pathetic and just waste money.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2013, 12:48:32 AM »
My rabbi also puts insists on putting an AIPAC "Israel update" on the Shabbat announcements. I once asked someone at synagogue at their annual convention if they mentioned Pollard and he said no.

An AIPAC representative spoke at my synagogue in February and I asked about Pollard and they said they don't take an opinion on it. That's the ONLY thing that can be productive yet they don't even do that. The speaker also turned around what someone said. He asked what groups should we reach out to in advocating for Israel that  doesn't support Israel and someone mentioned blacks and the speaker turned it around and made it like blacks are supporters.

They also had a big expensive fundraiser with deserts and only the people who donate thousands actually got to eat a meal. They are pathetic and just waste money.

I am so glad my Rabbi's are all center right in their politics. Sometimes I think it is me which brings them to this position. Recently I spoke with my most dear Rabbi about issues in Israel and he agreed fully that Netanyahu was an imbecile, helping to destroy Israel. He reads Arutz Sheva, and knows about my interest in all things Rabbi Kahane related.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 01:29:04 AM »
AIPAC=Anti-Israel Phonies Against Common sense

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 03:44:22 AM »
Join the debate on their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/aipac