Author Topic: About Syria, why not support?  (Read 438 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
About Syria, why not support?
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:10:25 PM »
? Please answer. Forget the Democrat vs republican issues. Why not have a strike against the chemical weapons and such soo when Iran is attacked their will be less weapons they could use against Israel from Syria.

Just a thought I don't know either way.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: About Syria, why not support?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 10:06:41 PM »
I agree that we should forget about the partisan nonsense. Both political parties are traitors to the United States.

Why don't we just attack Iran's nuclear facilities? That's the crux of the problem.

Assad isn't stupid enough to deploy chemical weapons within a 3-5 mile radius of his presidential palace. Also, he had the upper hand against the rebels. Why would he deploy them in Damascus as opposed to the areas where there is a high concentration of rebels? Why would he deliberately invite the wrath of the US? I think that the narrative that the Obama administration has told us is a complete lie.

Putting aside my plausible conspiracy theory and taking everything at face value, I think that we should leave the Syrians alone. The infighting is good for Israel. The Israeli's can easily handle the Syrians if they want to engage in any type of warfare and assist their Shi'ite brothers in Iran.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
The rebels are using the chems. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with the US bombing the rebels, because then more would be left unable to attack Israel. Then, after the rebels, bomb the government just because.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:46:51 PM »
Obama hates America and Israel! He does something, it starts WWIII and Israel gets bombed.  America and Israel get the blame, and he gets to help out his al Qaeda friends! He doesn't care about anything else in the world( Coptic Christians, innocent people on our border getting their heads cut off, ect. But he cares about this? He is an instigator, and that's what he does!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.