Author Topic: The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend  (Read 1207 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend
« on: July 25, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
I've been reading StørmFrønt a lot lately and i've noticed numerous posts regarding the JTF and Jews and Zionism.

I saw a post about South Africa on StørmFrønt posting one of JTFs videos regarding the situation going on there, while some of the members stated 'well there are some good Jews, this is a first step' the mass majority of the posts quickly turned threatening with statements like "oh no, the Jews were responsible for the fall of Apartheid, now they are trying to appologize? Too late for that" (something along those lines), Apparently they lump all Jews as the same for the actions of a few, they even went as far to claim that South Africa was responsible for developing Israels nukes and Israel only helped South Africa for it's uranium before stabbing it in it's back (they compared it to being best friends with someone then sleeping with their sister).

Many of the posters on that site are already mindset, it doesn't matter how racist we are, doesn't matter how pro gun we are, doesn't matter how anti-Israel we are, doesn't matter how much we hate our own people (Chomsky), doesn't matter how anti interracial mixing we are, either way we are hated simply for being Jews. The forum compares us to being equivalent to parasites and a cancer, not exactly a nice way to put it but the fact is that some Jews that share similar stances on this site feel that we are appealing to white nationalists and this is not the case whatsoever. According to various members of StørmFrønt (despite myself giving the facts), we are all liars and cannot be trusted. They expect us to live in America as 2nd class citizens and I'm not going to put up with that [censored]. I have no problem with someone wanting to be proud of their race, I have no problem with racial segregation, I have no problem with people owning guns of any kind, but for some neo nazi to claim I am the same as every other Jew and I have an agenda is rather irrational.

Neo Nazis are not our friends and they never will be, while we may have similiar goals in respect to wanting to be seperate, perhaps have similar views on different races, etc. I would never considered someone who hates our people a person to be allied with and I fail to understand why anyone would think that we can appease these people.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 04:04:18 PM »
I agree with you Cohen.  Good post. 

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: The enemy of our enemy is NOT our friend
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 04:14:00 PM »
yep that is true.

I swear I was thinking the exact same thing the other day.

I think that is like a muslim proverb or something:

"The enemy of our enemy IS our friend"

But that is definitely not true for Jews. We can't have alliances really with anyone except for the rare few intelligent people who come to us as friends.