Author Topic: No more Weiner!  (Read 375 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
No more Weiner!
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:41:19 AM »
Thank God that the good people of NYC didn't vote for Weiner, Quinn and Spitzer in the NYC primary.  I'm glad that I would be stuck with these 3 losers.  Your thoughts.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: No more Weiner!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:36:13 AM »
While I agree with what you mentioned,    sadly there's an excellent chance that the 2 individuals that are elected in November for the 2 positions will be horrific.      The same applies to the vast majority of elected positions in NYC.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:08:47 PM »
I think he'll be back; or maybe his evil muslim terrorist wife will run for office -- actually, I think she definitely will.  And I bet the liberal jews give her generous support. 

Weiner and his wife are kinda like the herpes virus -- nasty and hard to get rid of.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:19:56 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »
Really something to be thankful for, he would have helped the Muslim Brotherhood.