Author Topic: Pictures from the war zone  (Read 1482 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Pictures from the war zone
« on: July 25, 2007, 03:08:48 PM »
The objective of Desert Visions is to document the impact of illegal (alien) immigration. This is just one negative effect the flood of low cost labor, AKA the new slave trade is having on our country.

The "poor" illegal immigrants, on their way"to do the jobs Americans wouldn't do,"(a quote by President George Bush) show what they think of the United States. On the average each illegal alien drops 8 1/2 lbs of trash, (Pants, shirt, underwear, water bottles, tooth paste, tooth brush, and back packs...etc) then multiply this by the 3 million a year that enter illegally. To get a perspective on this dilemma the average dump truck can carry approximately 12,000 lbs. of this type of trash. 8 1/2 x 3,000,000 =25,500,000 lbs then divide that by 12,000 lbs per truck and you get 2,125 truck loads. To get an ideal of the scale of this that's a convoy of dump trucks 15 miles long.

I am sorry for not being compassionate to criminals who throw trash in my neighborhood, damage private property, use my back yard as a toilet, turn on my water hose and leave it on overnight, and wake me up 6 out of 10 nights. High speed chases down border county roads passed my home and Border Patrol's Helicopter flying low over my home day and night seeking groups of illegal alliens that are hiding in the Arizona brush, wears thin on my nerves. Could it be thirty men running past my bedroom window with 60 lbs of drugs on their backs, the lack of a good night’s slumber and seeing the trash and damage these criminals do, cloud my thinking

http://www.desertvisions.us:80/
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Pictures from the war zone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »
snowshoe ,

If you were compassionate to the invaders, that would worry me. The fact that you are not compassionate to people that would more than likely kill you, in my book, makes you a Patriot.

I have no compassion for those, no tolerance, nothing for the invaders crossing our borders to eradicate our way of life. They are the enemy and must be dealt with , within the confines of the law. If the Government fails too protect us, then the people of the USA should form a Militia, to do the job the federal government fails to do. PROTECT US .

This will be done soon, if the feds do not act and close the borders. We as Americans have the RIGHT to form a Militia. The gov. better wake up, and wake up soon. We will not tolerate this idiocy much longer.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 08:50:34 AM »
I am afraid that our government has forsaken the white people. They see the writing on the wall and read as 'if I give everything to the invaders, they will like me and be my friend and keep voting me into this do nothing job where I can collect all kinds of speaking fees (bribes) , all kinds of special interest money (bribes), free lunches at the best eateries in the world (bribes), all the free booze I can guzzle down at a coctail party (bribe), all the christmas and birthday presents that my estate can hold from lobbyists (bribe), all the insde information that real estate developers can whisper in my ear (bribe) and a job with a big special interest group when the taxpayers wise up off their fat asses and throw me out of office, but I'll be super rich by then so I won't care'. I hope you all get the picture of what we are up against.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 08:55:30 AM »
Fjack may have sounded sarcastic, but he's actually right on the money.