Author Topic: A 13-year-old country singer brings even simon cowell to his feet.  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: A 13-year-old country singer brings even simon cowell to his feet.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 11:13:53 AM »
She does have an amazing voice. In a sane world I'd wish she would get a music contract and make millions. I just hope that the music industry doesn't corrupt her and turn her into another Gaga or Miley wearing devil horns and promoting perversion.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: A 13-year-old country singer brings even simon cowell to his feet.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 05:48:21 PM »
She does have an amazing voice. In a sane world I'd wish she would get a music contract and make millions. I just hope that the music industry doesn't corrupt her and turn her into another Gaga or Miley wearing devil horns and promoting perversion.
That's exactly what would happen if she became rich and famous. Power and wealth always corrupt. LeAnn Rimes, Jessica Simpson, Miley, Vanessa Hudgens, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, etc. all started off as clean and wholesome, or at least appeared to be to the naked eye.