Author Topic: The REAL truth about Islam  (Read 11280 times)

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
The REAL truth about Islam
« on: July 25, 2007, 06:25:30 PM »
Islam is professed by about one-fifth of humanity. People from all walks of life, seeking truth and wholeness, are converting to Islam in significant numbers. In a few years, Islam will be the religion with the largest number of followers on Earth, superseding Christianity. Despite these facts, there exist a number of false yet widespread ideas about Islam. Often, these ideas are the result of ignorance, prejudice, orientalist bias, missionary polemic or just plain, good old-fashioned propaganda.

A person who is unfamiliar with Islamic teachings might be surprised to hear that Islam does not rely upon blind faith to make its case, but rather, encourages us to use our minds. For example, the Qur'an invites us to ponder upon the wonders of creation, and challenges us with intellectual arguments. Further study of the Qur'an demonstrates that sound reasoning and scientific knowledge confirm rather than contradict authentic revelation. Indeed, one of the many unique aspects of Islam is its ability to satisfy the intellect whilst bringing peace to the soul.

newman

Re: The REAL truth about Islam
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Another phycotic, raping muslim animal on the board............... this is gonna be sweet!

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2007, 06:32:25 PM »

Another phycotic, raping muslim animal on the board............... this is gonna be sweet!

We'll see who finds this sweet. You won't take away my faith like you have done to others simply because you are eluded from the truth.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »
Welcome to the board malik. I used to be a muslim, but thanks to boards like these, I now see what evil I was following. I hope you are interested in debate. :D

With Hope,
Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:38:58 PM »
Welcome to the board malik. I used to be a muslim, but thanks to boards like these, I now see what evil I was following. I hope you are interested in debate. :D

With Hope,
Cyrizian

I am interested in debate, and I'm spurred on with anger because of the deceit i have read so far. However i respect the Jewish and Christian people.

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:39:46 PM »

We'll see who finds this sweet. You won't take away my faith like you have done to others simply because you are eluded from the truth.

We have NO intention of taking away muslim-nazis belief in their vile cult. Our goal is to kill all of them and bury them in a ditch full of pigs's carcasses with a pound of Farmer Johns Bacon shoved up their clackers.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 06:41:06 PM »
You get angry because people are attacking what is close to your heart. But I think it is best that you find out everything there is to know about what is so close to your heart. You never know what you might find out...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 06:42:17 PM »

We have NO intention of taking away muslim-nazis belief in their vile cult. Our goal is to kill all of them and bury them in a ditch full of pigs's carcasses with a pound of Farmer Johns Bacon shoved up their clackers.

Is this the intelligent reply that you will offer in response to my initial post?

If that is your goal, dream on because its not going to happen.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »
I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse newman. He is a tad overzealous. I think he was hurt personally by muslims and is unable to let go of that anger.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 06:45:49 PM »
You get angry because people are attacking what is close to your heart. But I think it is best that you find out everything there is to know about what is so close to your heart. You never know what you might find out...

People are attacking Islam everywhere, it doesn't make me angry anymore, just firmer in my beliefs.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 06:46:45 PM »
Malik, I invite you to read my "what does islam say about" topic at the top of this board, see if you can disprove any of my points.

I appologise for newman, he doesn't understand the concept of civilised debate, he thinks that if you disagree with someone you have to insult them, for you own benefit I would recommend ignoring everything he posts.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 06:46:55 PM »
I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse newman. He is a tad overzealous. I think he was hurt personally by muslims and is unable to let go of that anger.

The feeling is mutual.

newman

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 06:49:16 PM »
Malik, I invite you to read my "what does islam say about" topic at the top of this board, see if you can disprove any of my points.

I appologise for newman, he doesn't understand the concept of civilised debate, he thinks that if you disagree with someone you have to insult them, for you own benefit I would recommend ignoring everything he posts.

Wrong again, lord fondleroy. I only engage in civilised debate with the the civilised. Muslims do not fit that description.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »

I have read some of it already. You have added your own perceived annotations, which i could rather much do myself with an opposite agenda. You seem to be analysing quotations on the basis of what exactly?

There is no need to apologise, he is actually funny.

ftf

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
My annotations are what is in my opinion the common sense meanings of the quotations.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »
My annotations are what is in my opinion the common sense meanings of the quotations.

Common sense is never neutral ftf, if you have a formed opinion of Islam already fixed in your mind. You will undoubtedly write in a negative stance be it common sense or not. Common sense is what you believe to be sound of judgement, in your opinion. An opinion is always influenced.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 06:56:21 PM »
True but the majority of muslims believe this as well so we think it fits best.
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 07:00:51 PM »
True but the majority of muslims believe this as well so we think it fits best.

According to who? The ignorant raving clerics who want media attention and have twisted minds? or the muslims who work as hard as any other person and practice their religion in full belief?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:39 PM »
So your saying that the majority of muslims have got it all wrong?
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »

Common sense is never neutral ftf, if you have a formed opinion of Islam already fixed in your mind. You will undoubtedly write in a negative stance be it common sense or not. Common sense is what you believe to be sound of judgement, in your opinion. An opinion is always influenced.
Refute my points, show me the wholes in my arguments, come on, I'm waiting.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »

No i'm not because the majority of muslims ARE the normal working people.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 07:09:47 PM »

Who want to see america and israel and europe destroyed, but just don't want to do it themselves atm.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »
I assume you include yourself with those "normal working people." If so, let me ask you a few questions:

1. What do you think of the state of Israel?

2. What do you believe is wrong about the theology of the terrorists like Osama bin Laden?

3. Would you shake hands with a Jew? Do you believe they are monkeys and pigs?

4. Because I have left Islam, does that mean you have to kill me?

5. If you converted away from islam what would happen to you? Would your parents disown you?

6. What kind of man do you think Muhammed was?

7. Do you believe that women are inferior to men?
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 07:15:29 PM »

Who want to see america and israel and europe destroyed, but just don't want to do it themselves atm.

No, who just want to live normally. Ftf, i'll get back to refuting your comments in a few minutes.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 07:31:52 PM »

1. What do you think of the state of Israel?
It has a right, or has been given one, to be an Independent state, this must be fully respected but on certain grounds. I do not agree with Israels actions against the Palestinians.

2. What do you believe is wrong about the theology of the terrorists like Osama bin Laden?
They encourage suicide, genocide and evil actions which are all forbidden in Islam and therefore they represent Islam with false messages and carry out the most evilest of evil in the name of Allah. Innocent civilians should NOT be attacked.

3. Would you shake hands with a Jew? Do you believe they are monkeys and pigs?

Of course I would, Jews are people and believe in God. That is extremely stupid, monkeys and pigs?!? Never. There are many Jews and Christians who are better then muslims. The passage in the Quran which does say this refers to events that occurred in the days of the Bible. As is well known, much of the Qur'an consists of retellings of stories from the Bible because the bible is also the initial word of God, often with embellishments that echo traditional Jewish or Christian interpretations. In the present instance, the Qur'an, speaking from a divine perspective, recalls how some Israelites violated the Sabbath, provoking the Almighty to announce that they would be transformed into apes, despised and rejected, to serve as an object lesson to future generations. Islamicist clerics have distorted their own sources to fit their political agendas, and those perversions have gained acceptance.

4. Because I have left Islam, does that mean you have to kill me?
The punishment by sharia law for apostacy, is death. Yes, i would have to kill you by law, the governing order would only be eligible to do so, i cannot myself personally.
In Judaism, what is the punishment for leaving Judaism?

5. If you converted away from islam what would happen to you? Would your parents disown you?
If would never convert. I would be a very confused person if i did and my parents would disown me.

6. What kind of man do you think Muhammed was?
A messenger with morals, here are the four sayings of the Prophet Muhammed:

-Actions will be judged according to intentions.
-The proof of a Muslim's sincerity is that he payeth no heed to that which is not his business.
-No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
-That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful likewise, but there are certain doubtful things between the two from which it is well to abstain.

From what i understand, these automatically distinguish him to be a wonderful man.

7. Do you believe that women are inferior to men?
 No, women and men are equal. The rules applied to both vary in circumstance.