Author Topic: The REAL truth about Islam  (Read 11260 times)

newman

Re: The REAL truth about Islam
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
You people are just allowing this animal to practise taqqiya, but good luck. I admire your patience.

BTW, malik.....when you rape your daughters as muslims do, do you say "who's your daddy!"?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2007, 07:42:40 PM »
1. You do realize that it was the PLO/Hamas that attacked Israel don't you?

2. What defines an "innocent civilian" to you? If they support a government that is not to your liking, are they still innocent in your eyes?

4. Actually I'm currently a christian. There is no punishment for leaving Christianity, not earthly ones anyway. BTW I hope you don't kill me. I enjoy talking to muslims and letting them know my side of the story.

5. This is why islam is the "fastest growing religion on earth."

6. I'll get into this later.

7. Then why do women have only half the inheritance of men? Why is women's testimony worth half as much in a sharia court?
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 07:43:58 PM »
Quran surah 2 ayat 6-7:

“As for those who reject, whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. Allah has sealed upon their hearts and upon their ears, and over their eyes are covers. They will incur a great retribution.”

These are the 13th and 14th verses in the quran (surah 1 contains only 7 verses), and look what it’s saying already, Allah personally causes people to reject Islam, and prepares a great punishment for them. It’s as if he enjoys tormenting people. I tell you the truth, if Allah were the real G-d, I would rather go to hell than heaven from this verse alone.

Firstly Ftf you cannot say look what it is "already" saying, in accordance with the context of the verse because when the Quran was revealed it was revealed surah by surah either as messages or warnings for the Prophet Muhammed during his lifetime as a mature adult-this being the age of 40 and above. After the prophet passed away, the Quran was then compiled in a set order by his companions.

Allah is God, right. So everything that happens on this earth is done by His allowance because He is God and can stop anything and everything. This life is a Test for all, the people who do not take heed in the truth and reject it and known to be Deaf, Dumb and Blind, ignorant people who reject monotheism.........they will never believe because they are already lost. They have closed all aspects of accepting information and Allah has let that be so because there is no point in dealing with them. They have rejected and lost their chance, so they will be closed off.

An element of time is consistent within this verse as with the entire Quran.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2007, 07:46:34 PM »
You people are just allowing this animal to practise taqqiya, but good luck. I admire your patience.

BTW, malik.....when you rape your daughters as muslims do, do you say "who's your daddy!"?

I don't have any daughters neither would i ever rape anybody. Its nice to see how your inbred fantasies flourish with your insults, they bring out the real you.

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2007, 07:48:45 PM »

I don't have any daughters neither would i ever rape anybody. Its nice to see how your inbred fantasies flourish with your insults, they bring out the real you.

This is a description of TYPICAL muslim behaviour! You'll do it soon enough.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2007, 07:54:12 PM »
After becoming refugees, yes.

2. What defines an "innocent civilian" to you? If they support a government that is not to your liking, are they still innocent in your eyes?
They are innocent on the grounds that they haven't physically aggressed anybody. Ideas and support are ever changing.

4. Actually I'm currently a christian. There is no punishment for leaving Christianity, not earthly ones anyway. BTW I hope you don't kill me. I enjoy talking to muslims and letting them know my side of the story.
I wouldn't ever kill you. :laugh:
There are differences within sharia law that need to be slightly reformed or reviewed. The fact that the world and some civilisations have become multi-cultural and religiously pluralist affect everything.

Why? Because muslims do not leave Islam?

6. I'll get into this later.
O.k

7. Then why do women have only half the inheritance of men? Why is women's testimony worth half as much in a sharia court?

Women receive half the inheritance because it is most likely they are married and therefore already have a husband to support them, if they do not work and this was the case with the people at the time of the Prophet. However men are obliged to provide for their wives and family and therefore they take the larger amount to cover their family needs while the woman's needs are covered by their own husband.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2007, 07:54:52 PM »

This is a description of TYPICAL muslim behaviour! You'll do it soon enough.

Sure. ::)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2007, 08:07:05 PM »
I have to admit, you are a genuinely more moderate muslim than 95% of those I grew up with. And for that I commend you.

Why? Because muslims do not leave Islam?

Because muslims don't play fair. You can come to any western nation and build a mosque but I can't go to Saudi Arabia or Iran and build a church, synagogue, or temple. If a muslim decides islam is not for him, he has to be killed. But if a christian or jew wants to convert to islam we dont do anything about it!

Women receive half the inheritance because it is most likely they are married and therefore already have a husband to support them, if they do not work and this was the case with the people at the time of the Prophet. However men are obliged to provide for their wives and family and therefore they take the larger amount to cover their family needs while the woman's needs are covered by their own husband.

Isn't that kind of a sexist assumtion to make? Not all women are married. And neither are all men, yet whether he is married or not, a man will still get his inheritance, And you still haven't answered me about a women's testimony. Also do you think that women should have a right to vote?

Now onto Muhammed's chracter. Did you know that Muhammed had 22 wives and that he married a 6 year old girl when he was in his fifties? Did you know that Muhammed had an entire villiage murdered? Did you know that when muhammed was mocked by 2 seperate poets he had them killed for it?
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 08:21:15 PM »
Quran surah 2 ayat 6-7:

“As for those who reject, whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. Allah has sealed upon their hearts and upon their ears, and over their eyes are covers. They will incur a great retribution.”

These are the 13th and 14th verses in the quran (surah 1 contains only 7 verses), and look what it’s saying already, Allah personally causes people to reject Islam, and prepares a great punishment for them. It’s as if he enjoys tormenting people. I tell you the truth, if Allah were the real G-d, I would rather go to hell than heaven from this verse alone.

Firstly Ftf you cannot say look what it is "already" saying, in accordance with the context of the verse because when the Quran was revealed it was revealed surah by surah either as messages or warnings for the Prophet Muhammed during his lifetime as a mature adult-this being the age of 40 and above. After the prophet passed away, the Quran was then compiled in a set order by his companions.

Allah is G-d, right. So everything that happens on this earth is done by His allowance because He is G-d and can stop anything and everything. This life is a Test for all, the people who do not take heed in the truth and reject it and known to be Deaf, Dumb and Blind, ignorant people who reject monotheism.........they will never believe because they are already lost. They have closed all aspects of accepting information and Allah has let that be so because there is no point in dealing with them. They have rejected and lost their chance, so they will be closed off.

An element of time is consistent within this verse as with the entire Quran.
"Allah has sealed upon their hearts and upon their ears, and over their eyes are cover." This is clearly saying that Allah is intentionally preventing people from believing.

newman

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »

kellymaureen

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2007, 08:56:29 PM »
Where is the proof of this "fastest growing" religion.   We already nailed the terrorists at CAIR inflating the numbers of muslims in the US, its done everywhere.  Since the penalty for leaving islam is death, I seriously doubt most former muslims are running around making this public, unless they are travelling with bodyguards like Miss Hirsi Ali.  Simply saying something doesnt make it true, and I do not believe its growing any faster than the usual breeding rate among muslims has always made it grow.

newman

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »
Good point, Kellymaureen.

BTW, your head isn't covered by a garbage bag with eye holes so you deserve to be raped according to Malik's pals.

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2007, 09:59:37 PM »
Lol and they deserve to be stuffed in a woodchipper ;)

newman

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2007, 10:03:05 PM »
Lol and they deserve to be stuffed in a woodchipper ;)

I'll go with that! :D :D

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 03:07:39 AM »
Cyrizian, you did a nice job debating Malik the mooozie.

You asked some real good questions and the moooozie obviously wasn't able to answer them to any rational person's satisfaction.

It appears Malikmooo has thrown in the towel or temporarily departed.

However, Malikmoozie, if you're still around and reading this, you need to understand not everybody here employs the same respectful, patient, debating tactics with moooozie [censored] such as yourself.

So, in that vein, I feel obliged to inform you that MoHamhead was a mass murderering, child molesting, pedophile, lying, thieving, terrorist bucket of [censored].

Mooozies are filthy stanky savages that should be beaten into a coma with the assholey Queeran and then shot with bacon bullets for the good of humanity.

DEATH TO ISLAM !!!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 06:03:14 PM by ftf »

ftf

« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2007, 06:03:01 PM »
Muck, I agree with you that "Mohamhead was a mass murderering, child molesting, pedophile, lying, thieving, terrorist bucket of excrement.", however, not every muslim is as evil as him, some of them do not understand the ideology to which they claim to adhere, so, we should be civil when talking to them, as they could just be someone who has mislabelled themself, or they could be someone that will ultimately leave Islam, casing point Cyrizian, or Sarah for that matter.

I can also agree with you in saying Death to Islam, as Islam is the religion not the adherents.

One last thing, do not try to avoid the expletive filter again.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2007, 06:58:14 PM »
After becoming refugees, yes.

They are innocent on the grounds that they haven't physically aggressed anybody. Ideas and support are ever changing.

If Malik is still reading this, I beg to differ with this business about Arabs becoming refugees because of Israel. 

Even before the state of Israel was established, the Arabs could never bear to have non dhimmi Jews living in their midst, and so they conducted pogroms against them, which the British condoned.  So once the Jews finally got their own country, why shouldn't they have gotten rid of the hoodlums and nazi wannabes in their midst, who would have loved to have butchered them?  If the roles were reversed, the Muslims would have done the same thing, if not worse to the Jews. 

Also, Malik, regarding your statement that civilians are innocent because they haven't physically "agressed" anybody, does that also apply to Israeli's just going about their every day lives?  Or do you believe that since they've all served in the IDF, they are valid targets for the fakestinians?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2007, 08:40:22 PM »
Muck, I agree with you that "Mohamhead was a mass murderering, child molesting, pedophile, lying, thieving, terrorist bucket of excrement.", however, not every muslim is as evil as him, some of them do not understand the ideology to which they claim to adhere, so, we should be civil when talking to them, as they could just be someone who has mislabelled themself, or they could be someone that will ultimately leave Islam, casing point Cyrizian, or Sarah for that matter.

I can also agree with you in saying Death to Islam, as Islam is the religion not the adherents.

One last thing, do not try to avoid the expletive filter again.

Here we go again.

ftf telling me I should be civil to mooozies.

You just won't let it go, will you ?

Let's consider what's occurred on this board so far with the two muslims who have visited recently.

You're demanding that I be civil with them because they do not understand the ideology they adhere to.

However, Abdullah came here asking for questions about Islam so he could explain away our misconceptions regarding Islam. Ultimately, he wound up saying he wanted nothing more than to kill infidels in the name of his ideology. Apparently, he understood the ideology perfectly and this was revealed once the taqiyya was removed.

I suppose you think Malik doesn't understand the ideology either. Cyrizian does a good job of confronting him with evidence that Mo was a mass murderer, child molester, misogynist dirtbag and what was Malik's response ? Malik insists Mo was a great moral man.

But I should be civil with Malik.

You deal with moooozies the way you see fit.

I didn't criticize you for being civil with the mooozies.

If that's your choice, go right ahead.

But you have been told, more than once already, that it is perfectly acceptable to insult moozies and Islam on this forum, yet you insist on telling me I should be civil with them.

Give it up, ftf.  I'm not going to be civil with mooozies. That's not JTF policy. And if that upsets you, perhaps you should reconsider your position as moderator.

But just to show you I appreciate your efforts here, ftf, thanks for agreeing with and allowing me to say DEATH TO ISLAM !!!. How benevolent of your highness.

Oh yeah, 'one last thing', ftf. I'm sorry you're having a problem with my language that's somehow avoiding your 'expletive filter'. Send me a private message detailing exactly which words you're finding too offensive for readers of this forum to be exposed to and I'll remove them from my posts and cease using them.

That would be a little more professional than making threats like 'do not try to avoid the expletive filter again'.

Have a nice day, your highness.   

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »
1. What do you think of the state of Israel?
It has a right, or has been given one, to be an Independent state, this must be fully respected but on certain grounds. I do not agree with Israels actions against the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

2. What do you believe is wrong about the theology of the terrorists like Osama bin Laden?
They encourage suicide, genocide and evil actions which are all forbidden in Islam and therefore they represent Islam with false messages and carry out the most evilest of evil in the name of Allah. Innocent civilians should NOT be attacked.

3. Would you shake hands with a Jew? Do you believe they are monkeys and pigs?

Of course I would, Jews are people and believe in G-d. That is extremely stupid, monkeys and pigs?!? Never. There are many Jews and Christians who are better then muslims. The passage in the Quran which does say this refers to events that occurred in the days of the Bible. As is well known, much of the Qur'an consists of retellings of stories from the Bible because the bible is also the initial word of G-d, often with embellishments that echo traditional Jewish or Christian interpretations. In the present instance, the Qur'an, speaking from a divine perspective, recalls how some Israelites violated the Sabbath, provoking the Almighty to announce that they would be transformed into apes, despised and rejected, to serve as an object lesson to future generations. Islamicist clerics have distorted their own sources to fit their political agendas, and those perversions have gained acceptance.

4. Because I have left Islam, does that mean you have to kill me?
The punishment by sharia law for apostacy, is death. Yes, i would have to kill you by law, the governing order would only be eligible to do so, i cannot myself personally.
In Judaism, what is the punishment for leaving Judaism?

5. If you converted away from islam what would happen to you? Would your parents disown you?
If would never convert. I would be a very confused person if i did and my parents would disown me.

6. What kind of man do you think Muhammed was?
A messenger with morals, here are the four sayings of the Prophet Muhammed:

-Actions will be judged according to intentions.
-The proof of a Muslim's sincerity is that he payeth no heed to that which is not his business.
-No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
-That which is lawful is clear, and that which is unlawful likewise, but there are certain doubtful things between the two from which it is well to abstain.

From what i understand, these automatically distinguish him to be a wonderful man.

7. Do you believe that women are inferior to men?
 No, women and men are equal. The rules applied to both vary in circumstance.

Malik, let me assure you... you do not hold the most common beliefs in islam.

And one point I wanted to make on top of Lisa's... the muslims in Israel (and really all over the Middle East) are incredibly violent and hostile. They voted hamas in as their governing body. Israel has this like tiny speck the size of New Jersy... while the arabs have the rest of the entire Middle East but they want that too. The "palest¡n¡ans" are so violent and hostile that even Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon don't want them!

The "palest¡n¡ans" have actually rejected opportunities to have their own state time and time again because they want all of Israel (they won't even call it Israel). Having a state is not their first priority, weakening and attacking Israel is.

Since 1994, when the "PA" was created to build to a state, there was absolutely no focused effort at all in building a civil society or attaining self-sufficiency. The "palest¡n¡ans" are the most heavily endowed of international assistance of any people in the world and have used the majority of that money to fund more terror. "Textbooks" produced by the "PA" prepare students to commit jihad and murder. Violence is rampant and they even kill and kidnap each other. Death is openly celebrated with vans that drive through the streets on loud speakers screaming for jihad.

You are telling me that these are innocent civilians?? I don't think you are taking an honest look at the situation because you would rather defend your investment in islam.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

raiseyourfist

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
LOSE THE IDEA THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGEON OF PEACE...ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE IT IS AN ABODE OF THE DAMMED...

MOHAMMED HIMSELF MADE SURE OF THAT WHEN HE EITHER DESTROYED OR CONVERTED ALL PEOPLE IN THE ARABIAN PENINSULA..

THIS IS THE LEADER OF ISLAM... AND THIS IS WHAT IT REPRESENTS IN ITS ENTIRETY...

YOU WOULD KNOW ALL OF THIS IF YOU UNDERSTOOD THE QUARAN AND THE HADITH

IF THE MUSLIMS ARAB NAZI'S COULD THEY WOULD DRIVE THE JEWS INTO THE SEA AND DON'T THINK THEY HAVN'T TRIED ATTACKING ISRAEL...

I WILL RESPECT THOSE WHO RESPECT JEWS AND CHRISTIANS AND ANYONE WHO TRULY BELIEVES IN ISLAM AND UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT INVOLVES NEVER WILL

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »
Saloman Rushie was correct, the koran is satanic mutterings as first thought by mohammed himself.  Islam is not a true religion, it is a raiding, nomadic lifestyle.
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 07:13:12 PM »
Saloman Rushie was correct, the koran is satanic mutterings as first thought by mohammed himself.  Islam is not a true religion, it is a raiding, nomadic lifestyle.

Snowshoe ,

WELL TEXTED !
No peace, without FREEDOM.