Author Topic: Rand Paul anti Jewish like Father  (Read 909 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Rand Paul anti Jewish like Father
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:14:37 AM »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/rand-paul-on-the-war-path 

He elaborated to BuzzFeed: “I think some within the Christian community are such great defenders of the promised land and the chosen people that they think war is always the answer, maybe even preemptive war. And I think it’s hard to square the idea of a preemptive war and, to me, that overeagerness [to go to] war, with Christianity.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Rand Paul anti Jewish like Father
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 10:02:19 AM »
That statement doesn't seem anti-Jewish on its own. I don't think that Rand Paul is pro-Israel though.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:58:29 AM »
That statement doesn't seem anti-Jewish on its own. I don't think that Rand Paul is pro-Israel though.
True but when he uses the word the chosen it seems a little sarcastic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 12:02:15 PM »
He is obviously saying that the idea of supporting Israel is un-Christian.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
War is the means by which Israel can defend itself against Arab nazis who are at war via terrorism, proxy, economic boycott, resource theft, guerilla attacks, etc with Israel.   Paul is anti-war.  Therefore, Paul is anti-Israel.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:34:34 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 01:36:07 PM »
I am sure he is a Jew hater and anti Israel but if he were to become president it most likely would be an improvement over Osama. What I expect from him is hostile rhetoric against Israel and the Jewish lobby. I HOPE he would actually cut off all foreign aid to any and every country. Most likely it won't happen though because he would discover what a powerful diplomatic tool it gives him while at the same time this foreign benefits mostly the US industry since it's pretty much entirely dedicated to arms purchase from the US defense industry. I don't think he would be anywhere nearly as proactive as Osama in pressuring Israel to commit more retreats and expulsions except that the sick self hating kikes in Israel might be so desperate to get him to like them they can initiate their retreats of their own like Ariel Sharon had done.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 02:41:29 PM »
I am sure he is a Jew hater and anti Israel but if he were to become president it most likely would be an improvement over Osama

Probably.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
Israel should go to war to defend itself and the USA needs to stay out of the way and not interfere.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 06:25:22 PM »
In a very short time, Rand Paul has become a major force in politics.  He appeals to the far right and left, with his odd blend of isolationism and libertarianism, and very well could be the next US President.  Also, many leftists like Rand Paul for the same reason they like his dad:  his hostility to Israel.  Rand Paul, if elected President, will follow the same toxic land for piss policies of the left.

I don't trust Rand Paul, and I despise his father, so I will support another repub candidate.  Perhaps Ted Cruz will emerge; he seems pretty good, is right on most issues, and has enough charisma to blunt Rand Paul's appeal to right wingers.   
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:12:53 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 04:57:35 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                  :fist:

Not at all surprised. A shame that the poor quality of current potential candidates is this low. Let's hope
 and pray that Mike Huckabee and Ted Cruz run and win Be'Ezrat HaShem     

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 02:13:53 PM »
From what I have seen, I don't see him as anti-Jewish.... However, I am completely open to the fact that I may be wrong. I sure hope he isn't, I really do like him. Rand doesn't seem to be as much a lunatic as his father.