Author Topic: Out of Control Black Violent Crime "Perplexing" City Officials  (Read 571 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Out of Control Black Violent Crime "Perplexing" City Officials
« on: September 21, 2013, 04:53:51 AM »
It "perplexes" Chicago city officials because they won't call a spade a spade. \\

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/20/chicago-shootings-back-of-the-yards/2841251/

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: Out of Control Black Violent Crime "Perplexing" City Officials
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 01:24:31 PM »
You know it perplexes me as well..... I just can't figure out why this  huge coincidence..... every where there is a large concentration of blacks (in US at least), there is always an astronomically high crime rate way out of proportion when compared to similarly high concentrations of non blacks. I just can't figure out why this coincidence keeps occurring. Any ideas?

Seriously though..... I am not racist and yes I am white, but...... there is definitely a huge problem that will NEVER be rectified unless it is addressed WITHOUT regard to political correctness.

Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws in the country yet one of the highest rates of gun related violence.

I am making a big assumption here, but (large cities in....) Texas seems to be the opposite.

One last thing..... like I said I am not racist but I try to avoid any area with a lot of blacks. There are areas I simply do not go near in my town, not as much out of fear but more so because the non black areas are cleaner, more pleasant, I encounter FAR fewer irritations and problems....... I could go on and on. It is really getting bad around here and many other cities that I am familiar with.