Author Topic: Obamas true hatred of the Jewish state exposed today in UN  (Read 830 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas true hatred of the Jewish state exposed today in UN
« on: September 24, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »
The more I learn about what our devilish president said at the Useless Nations (UN) today the more I am inflamed against this evil degenerate who stole our country from us. Just as JTF said many times before, Obama is a Jew hater and his hatred of Israel is especially vicious. His arab friends, his terrorist buddies, and his muslim brothers are being paid off in spades at this juncture in Mr Obamas failed presidency.

He has openly called for Israel to evacuate the so-called 'West Bank' which just so happens is the Biblical heartland of the Jewish people. He also states that Israel cannot survive without a terrorist arab state as a neighbor. As if the many terrorist arab states which surround Israel today are not enough...

Obama is a wicked soul. I will no longer demonstrate any respect for this pig. In the past I always felt that the president (no matter if I voted for him or not) deserved respect. But this Obama fellow is one crusty devil and I will not pretend to honor him. We must fight him tooth and nail and prevent his desire to extinguish the Jewish people from coming to fruition.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172205#.UkHvBXVDsjg

Minister to Obama: Israeli Existence Not ‘Dependent’ on PA State

Minister rebuffs Obama’s assertion that Israeli security ‘depends on a Palestinian state.’
Maayana Miskin

Minister Yisrael Katz (Likud) expressed concern Tuesday following United States President Barack Obama’s speech to the United Nations, in which he referred to Israel’s presence in Judea and Samaria (Shomron) as “the occupation of the West Bank” and argued that “Israel’s security… depends on the realization of a Palestinian state.”

“I believe this is one of the most disturbing statements that a United States president has ever made,” Katz wrote on his Facebook page.

“Mr. President, the existence of the state of Israel is unconditional, and does not depend on the Palestinians,” he declared.

“The United States helps Israel, but we have always known how to protect ourselves by ourselves,” he added. “We want peace, but we will not take unnecessary risks, and we will not accept an agreement that puts our continued existence in danger.”

Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon responded to Obama’s speech with a message to Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. “If this is the wind that now blows from the direction of the President of the United States, then expect serious pressure down the line,” he warned.

“I’m sure you will represent Israel in the spirit of [Zionist leader Ze’ev] Jabontinsky, ‘The Iron Wall’- strength combined with determination and stability will guarantee Israel’s might,” Danon told Netanyahu.

In Jabotinsky’s essay “The Iron Wall,” he wrote that Zionists and Arabs could not make peace in the foreseeable future due to insurmountable political differences.

“The Zionists want only one thing, Jewish immigration; and this Jewish immigration is what the Arabs do not want,” he wrote at the time, concluding that, “We hold that Zionism is moral and just. And since it is moral and just, justice must be done, no matter whether Joseph or Simon or Ivan or Ahmet agree with it or not.”

There is NO PEACE nor NEGOTIATIONS with people who are desecrating our holy sites (The Temple Mount) and preventing Jews from worshiping there. there is NO PEACE with people who are shooting and kidnapping our soldiers. THERE IS NO PEACE with people who are stabbing, raping, and stoning our Jewish brothers and sisters.

THERE IS NO PEACE WITH ARABS!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obamas true hatred of the Jewish state exposed today in UN
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 04:05:50 PM »
NETANYAHU , FOR HEAVENS SAKE, WAKE THE F UP!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 01:00:43 PM »
Obama is not the president, he has hijacked the govt and deserves disrespect.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
It seems like the UN and its leadership spends half of its time supporting the 'Palestinians' and bashing Israel and discussing how Israel is committing human rights by 'occupying' tiny bits of land.

What about the other 99.9% of the world?... and all the countless crimes against humanity that the UN glosses over... only to focus on the 'plight' of a nonexistent 'Palestinian' people.... a nonexistant people that came from far-away Arab lands and that constantly terrorizes the peaceful and productive people of Israel, for the only reason that those people aren't brainwashed to think exactly like they do.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 11:27:09 PM »
I don't understand why the U.S doesn't just throw the U.N. out of the U.S.  Let them set up shop in Sudan or some other Middle Eastern dump. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 08:41:27 AM »
I don't understand why the U.S doesn't just throw the U.N. out of the U.S.  Let them set up shop in Sudan or some other Middle Eastern dump.

I agree, Lisa. The UN does not belong on US soil. It belongs in the Middle East.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 06:52:36 PM »
I blame the 80% of american jews who voted for him.  If the jews objected to his anti israel positions and withheld their support, Obama might have moderated his positions. After all, he is a politician.   But the jews voted for him anyway, so why should he be expected to care about Israel's plight if the jews don't?  The war is in your own backyard.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 10:41:14 PM »
I blame the 80% of american jews who voted for him.  If the jews objected to his anti israel positions and withheld their support, Obama might have moderated his positions. After all, he is a politician.   But the jews voted for him anyway, so why should he be expected to care about Israel's plight if the jews don't?  The war is in your own backyard.

It's because most American Jews believe that Judaism is about "social justice," affirmative action, and abortion on demand. 

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »
Lisa, because our leader is anti Zionist! He is setting up a caliphate for Muzzie terrorists.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.