Author Topic: Terrorist Can Win Human Rights Awards : Chiclets!  (Read 1300 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Terrorist Can Win Human Rights Awards : Chiclets!
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »
In a world of truth there is no grey-area, only right and wrong. But the world we are living in today is far gone from a world of truth, this world is a world of lies and deceit. What kind of world rewards murderers and thieves? Apparently releasing murdering terrorists in Israel is a 'peace gesture' which results in the deaths of more innocent Jews. When muslims are rioting and destroying our holy sites what do we do? We reward them by retreating and preventing Jews from worshiping at their most holy site.

The world at large is caving into the international Jihad, calling our holy Jewish land the 'West Bank' in order to disassociate from the biblical name of 'Judea and Samaria'. The media regularly refers to a 'palestinian' people who 30 years ago did not even exist. The land of Palestine has always been Jewish but only in recent years has the word 'Palestine' referred to the arabs.

So now to the point I want to make. An ugly Egyptian woman is being considered to win a Human Rights prize for her work in demonizing Jews and Israel. She has spent considerable effort in advertising the deadly jihad via social websites such as Facebook and Twitter. She claims she would strap on a bomb to kill Jews and it is a deep seated wish for her to die while killing as many Jews as she could. This is the kind of person who deserves to win a Humanitarian Peace prize? What demented world do we live in?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172361#.UkncbnVDsjg

Egyptian Terrorist Sympathizer To Receive Human Rights Award?

Mona Seif, an Egyptian activist who encourages terrorist actions against Israel, is a finalist to win a prestigious human rights award.
Kochava Rozenbaum

The Martin Ennals Award for Human Rights Defenders, also known as “the Nobel Prize for human rights,” might be awarded to Mona Seif, a young Egyptian activist who is known for supporting terrorism against Israel.

Seif, a biology graduate student researching breast cancer mutations, became a prominent activist documenting the 2011 Egyptian uprising from Tahrir Square. She later started the group ‘No to Military Trials for Civilians’ to denounce the Supreme Council of Armed Forces abuses of power.

Her nomination sparked a backlash from pro-Israeli organizations. Human Rights Watch, who chose Seif and the other three finalists, also received harsh criticism.

Seif was nominated largely because of her Twitter account, which includes 220,000 followers. She uses this, and other social media platforms, to express her "tweets of terror" and her hatred for Israel.

In March 2012, Seif wrote, "I am ready to shed my blood in the West Bank and Jerusalem to become a martyr." She also repeatedly declared that, "the day will come when I fight to the death in Gaza." Seif consistently supports Palestinian Authority terrorism against the State of Israel, including firing missiles at Israeli civilians.

"Amnesty, shame," she tweeted, "we are not asking an occupied people to stop the occupation."

An Egyptian human rights activist, Omar Bakli, has spoken out against Seif by expressing his dismay at granting her the award: "The Martin Ennals Award is not intended for terrorist sympathizers." Bakli has repeatedly tried to cancel her nomination since April 2013.

Hillel Neuer, Head of the UN Watch, and Attorney William Zabel of "Human Rights First" organization has pleaded with the committee to revoke Seif's nomination. "I understand that you support peace," writes Zabel, "but Mona Seif is looking for ways to destroy the peace with violence."

"This would be a terrible message. As a member of the Friends of the Israel Museum, I can not support someone who talks about a war to the death in Gaza and becoming a martyr in Jerusalem," wrote Neuer.

The winner of the award will be announced next week in Geneva during the medal ceremony. In a few days it will become clear whether Seif will be removed from the list of candidates or not.

I sure hope this ugly beotch is killed in a painful manner. She is an enemy of the Jewish people, an Enemy of Muman613, and an enemy of G-d Almighty. May she be struck down before the entire congregation of Israel to glorify his Holy Name!

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:09:21 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Terrorist Can Win Human Rights Awards : Ludichrist!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:29:15 PM »
They should give a Humanitarian award to Chaim Ben Pesach who has done exceptional work in the cause of Peace and Freedom. He deserves this award 1000x more than this slut.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »
Muman, your spelling of the word ludicrous is rather strange.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 08:46:06 PM »
Muman, your spelling of the word ludicrous is rather strange.

Hmm, now it seems my spell checker is catching it... At the time I entered it I did not see a problem with the spelling. You are correct.. I misspelled it.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 09:17:42 PM »
Hmm, now it seems my spell checker is catching it... At the time I entered it I did not see a problem with the spelling. You are correct.. I misspelled it.
Muman...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 09:41:04 PM »
I remember 11 years ago when Bill O'Reilly was speaking on his show about the vile rap noise "musician" Ludicrous. I think JTF also had an article about him then.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 09:48:02 PM »
Muman...

Yes? I am not too big to admit a spelling mistake.

Apparently Ludichrist is the name of a hardcore metal/punk band..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludichrist

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »
I have one thing to say... The Christians were taught that the Messiah has come and they believe what they were taught. Jew don't believe this.( This was all by design from HaShem) So when the Messiah comes he will straiten this out. Neither side will be punished for their beliefs. But until then let's just fight each other.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 10:08:33 PM »
I have one thing to say... The Christians were taught that the Messiah has come and they believe what they were taught. Jew don't believe this.( This was all by design from HaShem) So when the Messiah comes he will straiten this out. Neither side will be punished for their beliefs. But until then let's just fight each other.

That is what you believe... But it is not what we believe... Those who oppressed the Jewish people (whether they are Christian or Muslim) for our beliefs will be punished. Those who place their trust in a false deity will also be lost...

And I have heard it said that we are going to hell for not accepting their 'god'... But I don't see why you brought this up at this point...

There are many things which are false which have been 'taught'.. But every human must seek out the truth and reject the falsehood. This is clearly written in the Torah.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 10:15:07 PM »
"And I have heard it said that we are going to hell for not accepting their 'god'... But I don't see why you brought this up at this point..."

It was a joke Muman!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 10:27:33 PM »
"Those who place their trust in a false deity will also be lost..."

Not exactly... Ephraim will follow idols, but will return. Do the Muzzies do idol worship? No!  So where are the northern tribes?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 10:35:56 PM »

Not exactly... Ephraim will follow idols, but will return. Do the Muzzies do idol worship? No!  So where are the northern tribes?

I personally believe Muslims are idol worshipers of Muhammad and schizo Allah. PBUH is literally Allah and his angels pray upon Muhammad.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 10:45:05 PM »
I think that the "Lost Tribes" and crypto-Jews throughout the world are a part of the redemption. It is written in Isaiah " In the Lrd shall all the seed of Israel be justified and shall glory" KOL Zera Yacob

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 11:50:42 PM »

Ephraim is a tribe of Israel... Hashem will always accept the Teshuva of the Children of Israel.

It is the children of Edom which will be consumed...

Thus spoke the Prophet Obadiah:

"The House of Jacob will be a fire,
And the House of Joseph a flame.
The House of Esau will be as straw.
They will kindle and consume them.
There will be no survivor from the House of Esau,
For G-d has spoken." (Obadiah 1:18)

http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/solomon/haftara/archives/vayish73.htm

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 09:09:44 PM »
I remember 11 years ago when Bill O'Reilly was speaking on his show about the vile rap noise "musician" Ludicrous. I think JTF also had an article about him then.

Actually, that would be "Ludacris."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 10:03:20 PM »
Actually, that would be "Ludacris."

Well I don't speak Ebonics so I don't know how he spells it. I guess he doesn't know how to spell English either.

That reminds me of seeing "50 cent" rather than 50 cents. I thought he says it "fifty cent" but even that he can't spell. So he pronounces it "fiddy cent". If he wants people to know how to pronounce his Ebonics name, he should spell it out rather than use the numbers which normal Enlgish speakers would pronounce as fifty.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2013, 01:18:37 AM »
Ha ha ha Muman.   ::)

For everyone else, he rapper spells his name "Ludacris".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 01:41:56 AM »
Ha ha ha Muman.   ::)

For everyone else, he rapper spells his name "Ludacris".

Hey, I'm only muman... I made a mistake any muman could make...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Terrorist Can Win Human Rights Awards : Chiclets!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 02:09:35 AM »