Author Topic: Ripoff Song (warning, risque content)  (Read 378 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ripoff Song (warning, risque content)
« on: October 03, 2013, 04:27:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure I've posted on this but here it is again. It's amazing how similar these ditties are to one another, even though they are separated by ten years and aren't even, technically, in the same genre:

"Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang

"Two Is Better" by Far East Movement

I don't really like either song. They both have awful, immoral messages, but at least the original is funny and somewhat catchy (and at least refers to normal heterosexual desire). The latter, in addition to being about not just sex but perverse sex, is a third-rate clone. Bloodhound Gang is scum and FEM is scum (I know you especially like "chiggers", ACK  ;D ), but still, it's amazing how much impunity these blatant copy artists work with from day to day.

LSDBR

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Ripoff Song (warning, risque content)
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
Why care?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14