Author Topic: OK WHO IS A WALKING DEAD FAN? Come on now this show is cool!  (Read 324 times)

Offline REDNECK JEW

• Full JTFer
OK WHO IS A WALKING DEAD FAN? Come on now this show is cool!
« on: October 05, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
The 4th season of AMC's THE WALKING DEAD is coming up fast, any fans here?

I am not a big movie goer television fan myself, but I do like this series it has been very fun to follow and watch.

My favorite Character was killed off last season, I loved Merle, if anyone could act out a role as a real life style villain it was the man who played Merle!

I was so pissed off he was killed and became a zombie, I hope he comes back in dreams and vision that Darryl has had in the past!

OK if your a fan of this show, who is your favorite character's and episodes?   

I love all the use of firearms, amazing this show is so popular, and with all the guns you would think Diane Feinstein and Schmucky Chucky Schumer would be attacking the show relentlessly!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 01:59:58 PM by REDNECK JEW »
“It is a revolution; a revolution of the most intense character; in which belief in the justice, prudence, and wisdom of secession is blended with the keenest sense of wrong and outrage, and it can no more be checked by human effort for the time than a prairie fire by a gardener’s watering pot.”

JUDAH P. BENJAMIN HEBREW CONFEDERATE