Author Topic: Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount  (Read 468 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount
« on: October 07, 2013, 01:58:12 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/172581
Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount
Cops forced a Magen David Adom volunteer to remove his jacket with the organization’s emblem before entering the Temple Mount.
By Elad Benari
First Publish: 10/7/2013, 4:12 AM

A volunteer with the Magen David Adom first aid service was forced on Sunday to remove his jacket with the organization’s emblem before he was allowed to enter the Temple Mount. The emblem of Magen David Adom is a red Star of David.

The volunteer, Yonatan Tal, recalled the incident in a conversation with Arutz Sheva.

"I went up to the Temple Mount as I usually do. The weather was cooler so I put on my jacket [with the Magen David Adom emblem],” said Tal, who pointed out that the compound had been packed with tourists. As his turn came to enter, recalled Tal, he was called aside by a police officer who ordered him to remove his jacket. When Tal asked why he had to remove his jacket in order to enter the Temple Mount, the officer argued that this was the procedure.

Tal, who refused to accept this answer, demanded to know if there is a prohibition to ascend the Temple Mount while wearing a jacket. "He (the officer) tried to avoid answering the question, but in the end he had to admit that he was ordering me to take off the jacket because of the red Star of David that is sewn on it.”

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 09:28:04 AM »
If God forbid there is a medical emergency up there and hatzala needs to help a patient, will they also have to stop and remove their jackets before going up?     Total insanity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Star of David Not Allowed on Temple Mount
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 04:03:19 PM »
To quote Che Guevara,
"Viva La Revolucion!"

I am not saying I like Guevara, but at least he fought for something he thought was right, even though it was wrong, communism.  Too bad the Jewish people are too subservient to fight for their freedom.  Israel needs a cultural revolution.    If people can fight for communism, how come we Jews are too docile to fight for Judaism?

Sometimes I think Jewish people will always be the slaves of their masters, as we always are taught that the leaders and government always have the best intention for us.   

"Let us just peacefully go into the box trains, come on, Chancellor Hitler is sending us to labor camps. He only wants the best for us." ..   

"Oh, The Tzar is a man of G-d, he only wants the best for us and our religion."   

"Oh, the Temple Mount needs to be closed, so we don't anger the Muslims, the Israeli/EU government only wants the best for us."

Yep, this was a common way of thought for most Jews for many years..   Sometimes I think that we are just helpless, little mice in a cage.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.