Author Topic: Michael Savage: Cops murder an unarmed woman in D.C.  (Read 669 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Michael Savage: Cops murder an unarmed woman in D.C.
« on: October 06, 2013, 03:02:54 AM »
As much as I may dislike Michael Savage for being an insane self-hating Jew, I kind of agree with what he says here. We can't agree that the police is always right. Some cops really need to get off their high horses and stop forcing civilians to worship them on regular occasions.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Michael Savage: Cops murder an unarmed woman in D.C.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 09:15:28 AM »
She was in a motor vehicle and she did not stop.  So I don't get Savage's point on this one.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 07:41:20 PM »
She was in a motor vehicle and she did not stop.  So I don't get Savage's point on this one.

I don't know the full story. But the whole point he makes about cops and how much they want people to worship them is correct. Some of them really need to get off their high horses.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »
Michael Faggot (ysv) is a sick piece of faggot garbage, who rips off JTF, but he's right on this topic. What about the five cops that took part in the gang lynching of Alexian Lien in NYC?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 08:24:57 PM »
Where is Al Sharpton protesting the shooting of this unarmed black woman?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
Where is Al Sharpton protesting the shooting of this unarmed black woman?
Good point!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2013, 10:02:43 PM »
I am divided about the handling of this case.

On the one hand it could be argued she was not a threat as they had barricades far enough from the White House and Capitol. She failed to stop when it was obvious that the police wanted her to stop. And when she rammed the cop car and fled and led a chase and shots were fired it became something else.

The situation could have been handled better. But it very well could have been a terrorist attack on D.C. and the cops did not know the woman was not armed or had a bomb in the car.

I don't know till I hear more condemning evidence against the authorities...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14