Author Topic: Terrorist bio-weapon found in Jersey supermarket.  (Read 1933 times)

newman

Terrorist bio-weapon found in Jersey supermarket.
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Terrorist bio-weapon found in Jersey supermarket.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 02:12:45 PM »
Hehe, I thought this was real at first.  I should have known that it wasn't, given that it was a thread started by the legendary NEWMAN.   ;)
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »
well hello, NEWMAN!   ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »
Who's the big, fat delivery guy that everybody hates..............?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
Are you actually a delivery guy, newman?  Or is "delivery" a term for "mail" down in Australia.?  I know that some things like the toilet flushing are screwy down there.   :laugh:
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

newman

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 08:59:39 PM »
I'm not a postman, but a sub-contract courier.....like a fedex guy. I'm not really as fat as 'newman' but I've got the gut of a transport worker. ;)

I get the same greeting newman does.  :laugh:

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:11:21 PM »
I'm not a postman, but a sub-contract courier.....like a fedex guy. I'm not really as fat as 'newman' but I've got the gut of a transport worker. ;)

Ahh I see.  That's a shame that people would treat you that way.  Whenever I receive a package, I always treat the courier with the respect he deserves and make sure to let him know that I value the work he does to ensure the safe and speedy arrival of my parcel. 

Maybe you could give 'em a good affirmative action people or muzzie joke with each package, that sure as hell would brighten my day! 

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »

Ahh I see.  That's a shame that people would treat you that way.  Whenever I receive a package, I always treat the courier with the respect he deserves and make sure to let him know that I value the work he does to ensure the safe and speedy arrival of my parcel. 

Maybe you could give 'em a good affirmative action people or muzzie joke with each package, that sure as hell would brighten my day! 

It's not my customers I get it from....It's people who know me. :laugh:

Must be my tollerant, sunshiney personallity. ;)