Author Topic: Israeli Christians of the Arab culture cease to be dhimms want be Israeli Christ  (Read 344 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 http://www.israellycool.com/2013/10/12/now-israeli-christians-dont-want-to-be-dhimmis/ 

Now Israeli Christians Don’t Want To Be Dhimmis

Posted by: Brian of London in Brian of London October 12, 2013   3 Comments 154 Views

The DhimmiA long time ago I wrote a post “Jews Must Never Be Dhimmis Again – Why Can’t We Say It?”. It was quite important.

It’s taken a very long time but I think the majority of Israelis now realise that we’re not fighting a battle about land here. We’re fighting with an ideology that simply will not accept Jews running their own affairs in Israel. Jews must go back to either disappearing or being non-citizens (“dhimmis”) in a Muslim run state.

Dhimmitude is the state in which “gracious” Muslim conquerers have allowed Jews and Chrsitians to live as near slaves in the lands that were once theirs. Remember, before the 7th century when Mohammad and his band of maruraders burst forth from Arabia and set about one of the greatest imperial conquests of all time, Christianity ruled much of these lands and Jews lived across the Christian and pagan middle east.

One of the enduring characteristics of this state of dhimmitude was a desire to keep Christians and Jews separate and fighting against each other.

This fighting has endured with Israel’s Christians long fearing the Muslims they live more closely with and with whom they share a language. Remember, Jews took a practical decision to revive Hebrew when they began returning to join the populations who’d never left. Huge numbers of those returning Jews did so from Arab countries and spoke Arabic. Their first act of rejection of the dhimmi state was to discard their Arabic and learn Hebrew.

So a conference held in Jerusalem is massively important. If the Christians of Israel can fully realise their future lies with accepting a Jewish Israel we have something of a miracle going on.

If they can teach their kids to rally behind the Israeli flag, abandon Arab nationalism and, maybe, even, downplay the importance of Arabic in their lives, they’ll become much more successful in Israeli society.

Israeli is not a racist country. We have racists, just like everywhere else, but of all the places I’ve ever lived or travelled, the acceptance of different people here is the highest I’ve ever come across. Until they attack us: then we reply with biblical vengeance.

Now read this whole article from Israel Hayom:    http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=12341

‘We are not Arabs. We are Christians who speak Arabic’

Many of Israel’s Christians feel that their history, culture and heritage have been hijacked by Muslim Arabs in the region, while they feel a much stronger link to Israel’s Jews • The Jewish state is the only place where we are protected, they say.

…

“We need to create a different culture,” he continued. “We need to hand out Israeli flags to every child. Education begins here. You enter a school in Nazareth, and you will not see a single Israeli flag. They don’t recognize it. You will only see Palestinian flags.”

Shlayan is well aware of the claims that Israeli Christians are not afforded all the rights to which they are entitled. “That may be,” he said, but “you have to begin by pledging loyalty to your country and serving it. I believe that.”

All the above is only part of what was said at the recent conference of the Liaison Committee of B’nai B’rith World Center in Jerusalem and the Ecumenical Theological Research Fraternity in Israel.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03