Author Topic: General Colon "Rectal" Powell's Attempted "Comeback"  (Read 1875 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
General Colon "Rectal" Powell's Attempted "Comeback"
« on: July 23, 2007, 12:02:11 AM »
I am outraged beyond belief...yesterday disgraced Neo-Con liar Affirmative Action General Colon Rectal Powell was interviewed on NPR.  I paraphrase here his statements, all of which were accepted as "gospel" and unquestioned by his host:

"The U.S. must recognize and talk to Hamas!...After all, they represent their people, and they won a democratic election supervised by President Jimmy Carter!"

"It was the U.S., after all, that insisted on a democratic election for the PLO people, and they voted for Hamas to represent them!"

"Of course, some of their stated goals and views are "reprehensible", and I may not agree with them, but that should have nothing to do with the fact that the U.S. must negotiate with them to make peace in the Middle East, etc. etc."

MY RESPONSE TO THIS SICK HIGH-YELLOW:

LISTEN UP BOY...NOT TOO LONG AGO A DEMOCRATIC ELECTION IN ALABAMA CHOSE GEORGE WALLACE TO REPRESENT THEIR VIEWS OF "SEGREGATION THEN, SEGREGATION NOW, AND SEGREGATION FOREVER".

THE ENTIRE SOUTHLAND VOTED DEMOCRATICALLY TO ENDORSE "WHITE SUPREMACY", "SEPARATE BUT EQUAL", AND TO REFUSE TO ALLOW NEGROES TO BE TURNED LOOSE ON SOCIETY.

THEN, YOUR ANSWER WAS TO DENOUNCE ALL THE DECENT KNOWLEDGEABLE WHITE PEOPLE AS "HATE MONGERS", "RACISTS", "KKK", AND "UN-AMERICAN", AS WELL ILLEGALLY SEND ARMED FEDERAL TROOPS INTO THE SOUTH TO LITERALLY FORCE AT GUNPOINT THE WHITES TO INTEGRATE WITH NEGROES, BUS THEIR CHILDREN FAR FROM HOME JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT "QUOTAS" WERE FILLED BY RACE, ETC...

WELL, MULATTO-BOY, I SAY THAT WE IN JTF SHOULD SUPPORT YOUR VIEWS TO THE LETTER, AND APPLY THEM RIGHT HERE AT HOME; IMMEDIATELY RECOGNIZING THE "MAJORITY VOICE" "DEMOCRATIC ELECTIONS" OF THE WHITE SOUTH OF THE 1950's & 1960'S!

AFTER ALL, THEY LYNCH NI##ERS, CASTRATE N***ERS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT IS WHAT MUST BE DONE TO BEASTS THAT RAPE AND PILLAGE...THEY WANT TO BE FREE FROM BLACK CRIME AND VIOLENCE, NOT TO MENTION BE FREE TO KEEP THEIR DOORS AND WINDOWS UNLOCKED AT NIGHT WHEN THEY GO TO BED.

I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU, YOU FILTHY BEAST POSING AS A HUMAN BEING!  ALL YOU WANT, IS TO PUT "WHITEY" IN HIS PLACE, AND ALLOW THE PLO NAZI MURDERERS TO KILL EVERY SINGLE JEW!

ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE JEALOUS OF REAL HUMANS WHO BUILT A REAL CIVILIZATION AND WORSHIP A REAL G-D!

YOU'RE A SUB-HUMAN, MIXED RACE MONSTROSITY, AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE ONE!

newman

Re: General Colon "Rectal" Powell's Attempted "Comeback"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 12:18:03 AM »
I think colon has no convictions about anything. Like most in DC, his views are adaptable to what will work best in polls or his pocket.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 11:44:44 AM »
Excellent analogy, Massuh!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »
It's bull whuppin' time!!!!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

newman

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 09:42:54 PM »
By the time a righteous Kahane-inspired government is finnished with the likes of him, he'll be saying...........

"Whah hush mah mouf! Yassim', massah boss you jus' put your boot on dis here step an' I givs it da bes' shine dis side o' da mississippi.....mmmm hmmmm."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 02:36:48 AM »
Why did he pretend to be against the Iraq War if he was a member of CFR the whole time?