Author Topic: Aztlanists Beat Two White Girls Into Quadriplegia; Will Get Slap On Wrist  (Read 922 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baseball Bat Attack Suspects Headed To Trial

http://news.yahoo.com/video/bat-beating-suspect-heads-trial-133101390.html

Here we have two Aztlanists--a gangsta thug and his girlfriend--that ambushed a pair of sweet Northern Irish college students under a bridge in the Barry-dise of Sh*tcago and rendered both of them vegetables. The girl is getting a slap on the wrist because she has agreed to testify against her boyfriend--even though she may well have been the real mastermind. The guy, who has a rap sheet 13 pages long, is being charged with attempted murder, which means that if he doesn't get the ACLU to step in and bully the court system on his behalf, he might serve four or five years for destroying two lives forever.

I don't know this animal and his girlfriend's legal status, but we can bet that if they are illegal, the girl has won amnesty by being a rat, and that the guy will be allowed free to walk the streets of America again after he is paroled in three years.

If a skinhead thug and his trashwhore set up an ambush of a pair of Puerto Rican or Guatemalan exchange students, it would almost be as big a story as the killing of Thugvon Martin (and they'd be sentenced to life without parole). We also know that if somehow the girls could have defended themselves from these two beasts, they would be charged with violating their snivel-rights by the DoIJ. But, since that's not what happened, it's buried way in the back of Yahoo News.

LSDBR

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Yes, but, but, but, but.... diversity is our greatest strength, right?! 

Let's call a spade a spade for once, ok?  America will not survive much longer.  By the year 2060, America will be 30 percent white, and the minorities (black, spanish la raza, muslim, etc.) will take their revenge.  And the jews will get it too. You ain't seen nothing yet. 

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
You're wrong.  Two slaps.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
They don't look like atzlanist, they look pretty "white Hispanic" to me, maybe they would be tried as whites.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They don't look like atzlanist, they look pretty "white Hispanic" to me, maybe they would be tried as whites.
Hispanic isn't really a race, but a broad cultural group.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Yes, but, but, but, but.... diversity is our greatest strength, right?! 

Let's call a spade a spade for once, ok?  America will not survive much longer.  By the year 2060, America will be 30 percent white, and the minorities (black, spanish la raza, muslim, etc.) will take their revenge.  And the jews will get it too. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Yeah I don't expect that the future is going to be very nice at all.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member

There is plenty of brown trash that act and look like white trash. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
There is plenty of brown trash that act and look like white trash.

No they don't look white. they look like products of rape.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hispanic isn't really a race, but a broad cultural group.
Of course but the Aztlanists are mesoamericans who identify with the pre-columbian cultures like the Aztecs etc.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Of course but the Aztlanists are mesoamericans who identify with the pre-columbian cultures like the Aztecs etc.
Depends on how you use the term. If you want to be really precise you might be right but I use the term to mean any Hispanic with a grudge against the Yankee/"gringo".