Author Topic: Let's Tell Our Elected Represesntatives to Cosponsor H.R. 1940  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
You guys, America is in grave danger of becoming a Third World banana republic welfare state.  One thing that makes coming here so alluring for illegal aliens is that their kids (who are born in American hospitals, which American taxpayers subsidize) automatically become citizens, even though their parents are lawbreakers. 

This has got to stop.  What other civilized country in the world offers automatic citizenship to every criminal that sneaks into their country and farts out babies right and left? 

So I don't know if you folks are familiar with NumbersUSA.  If not, go to their website and register with them.  It's free, and you can fax your elected representatives for free.  The latest bill on the table is H.R. 1940 for preventing birthright citizenship for children of illegals. 

Guys, we have to make our voices heard, as the open borders fanatics from Mecha, LULAC, MALDEF, La Raza, the ACLU, and every other moonbat group will fight this tooth and nail.  Therefore I am copying the email that Numbers USA sent to me in its entirety.

On April 19. 2007 Representative Nathan Deal (R-GA) introduced H.R. 1940, The Birthright Citizenship Act of 2007. H.R. 1940 would end the process of granting automatic birthright citizenship to the babies born in the United States to illegal aliens. Send this fax to your U.S. Representative asking them to cosponsor H.R. 1940, a bill to end the practice of granting automatic U.S. citizenship to the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens.

DETAILS:

Referred to as "anchor babies," these children born in the United States are one of the most prominent factors of excessive population expansion and illegal immigration. A spring 2005 article in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons cited that "Between 300,000 and 350,000 anchor babies annually become citizen's In 2003 in Stockton, California, 70 percent of the 2,300 babies born in San Joaquin General Hospital's maternity ward were anchor babies…"

This staggering number will only increase immigration levels and incentives for illegal immigration because anchor babies become eligible to sponsor their relatives and illegal alien mothers when they turn 21 years of age. Currently, there is no formal policy that forbids DHS from deporting the illegal alien parents of a child born in the U.S. Yet in most cases, immigration officials habitually choose not to initiate removal proceedings, allowing the parents to remain in the U.S. illegally.

Anchor babies additionally draw benefits and services from taxpayer dollars. The article continues by explaining "Anchor babies are citizens, and instantly qualify for public welfare aid…In 1994, 74,987 anchor babies in California hospital maternity units cost $215 million and constituted 36 percent of all Medi-Cal births. Now they account for substantially more than half." This is just one more incentive for illegal immigration. Not only can the baby serve as an "anchor" to pull a large number of extended family members into the country, they also can rely on the public services and benefits of the United States.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Let's Tell Our Elected Represesntatives to Cosponsor H.R. 1940
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
Hi Lisa,
    I happened to agree very strongly with you in that regard. I can tell you that this type of tolerance from the government is recipe for disaster. I was perplexed by all this nonchalant and cavalier response in the eye of an impending doom.
Only recently I was presented with an actual plausible reason; it’s an idea that the Dem. Party along with some shrewd Corporate Elites concocted. I will make the illegal aliens permanent residents and eventually US citizens – in return they expect to have their votes and totally destroy the Right Wing Republicans. It will create a one party system and most likely spell the end on the United States ‘God Forbid’.
So I guess there’s a reason to all this madness. It’s just UNBELIVABLE as to how low these traitors will go.
I will take you up on you initiative and let’s not give in.   
                                                                                          Take care,
                                                                                           Dan

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Now, about the 14th amendment guaranteeing citizenship to all persons whom are "subject to the jurisdiction thereof". 
Many conservative political analysts claim that just because you were born within the borders of America doesn't make you an automatic citizen of the U.S.A.
In fact there are outright circumstances where the opposite applies; children of foreign diplomats born in the United States are not considered domestic citizens and are therefore considered citizens of the diplomat's home country, so it's truly not a far stretch to say that the children of illegal aliens aren't legally within jurisdiction and therefore their spawn is a subject or a citizen of the country from which the illegal originally hails from.
So I would keep telling those illegals to keep on ROLLIN their Baboon behinds back across that SAVAGE packed border and take their dirty Arab Hashish back with them ! 8)

The main problem is many of our LIBERAL-minded LOSER Congressman don't apply the U.S. Constitution in it's in it's Originalist intent.

So I'm definitely a Strong backer of this Proposal !

SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 11:11:35 PM »
PLEASE help us in Florida to get rid of this polecat Mel Martinez!   www.recallmel.com

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2007, 08:29:30 AM »
Who is Mel Martinez?

newman

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 08:35:53 AM »
Stuff the kookarachas and their anchor spawn. Let's go one better and threaten to confiscate their anchor babies to sell them to the japanese tourists. Japs will eat anything.

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2007, 12:49:48 PM »
Mel Martinez is our republican senator (traitor) in Florida and he is also head of the RNC.  If we recall him..he loses his senate seat which will also take him out of the RNC position!  He really needs to be recalled.  Please help.   www.recallmel.com

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 10:03:06 AM »
Here is a site that you can send free e-mails from if you sign up.

http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

Don't know your congressman - woman's e-mail address?  Here are their addresses and all of their staffs addresses:

http://www.outsourcecongress.org/outsource/congress/schstaffers.html

Let them know how you feel while we still can.

Traitor Martinez:  http://www.recallmel.com/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:06:57 AM by snowshoe »
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.