Author Topic: Affirmative Action Singer Sings Against Israel In Tel Aviv  (Read 457 times)

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Affirmative Action Singer Sings Against Israel In Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:56:55 PM »
HAARETZ REPORTER LIES YET AGAIN…Rihanna never said this, but of course the story generated buzz and is now all over the internet…

When performing her single “Pour it Up”, Rihanna substituted some pro-Palestinian lyrics in place of her originals.

Instead of “All I see is signs / All I see is dollar signs,” she subbed in “All I see is Palestine,” and kept on shouting out “Tel Aviv!” in every song – but never once said the word Israel

I'm sure the original dollar signs part was probably Anti-Semitic also. You know how people say the Jews control everything with money.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:01:02 PM »

I thought it would sound like that song. But Rihanna's song is even trashier. It's the black woman's version of rap noise.

The song by the BDS morons is a parody of a vile Lady Gaga song that features a black woman in the video.

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 02:06:13 PM »
I was going to post the Lady Gaga song but it's too vile to post. Even the still screen shot of it is vile. It's called telephone and features Beyonce.

Where she says telephone, I imagined "dollar signs" or fakestine.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
I don't think she included any pro-fekenstinian messages in her songs but her performance sucked. She really only came over for those dollar signs and threw up a very lazy and sloppy act. In a way I am glad the stupid fans didn't get their money's worse. It's a good lesson for them not to worship all those trashy pop stars and starlets.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:26:34 PM »
Rihanna is flat out trash!