Author Topic: Ginger apes (not orangutans) aid muslims with murder  (Read 1030 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Ginger apes (not orangutans) aid muslims with murder
« on: October 19, 2013, 08:13:51 AM »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ginger apes (not orangutans) aid muslims with murder
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 09:02:09 AM »
Sick self-hating whites.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 09:04:39 AM »
Do you think these are Europeans ? They could be native redheads, there are ginger people in the middle east too.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 09:09:06 AM »
Do you think these are Europeans ? They could be native redheads, there are ginger people in the middle east too.

Oh I didn't know. I assumed they were of European descent. I never knew they were any red headed people in the Middle East.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 09:50:11 AM »
Oh I didn't know. I assumed they were of European descent. I never knew they were any red headed people in the Middle East.
Yes it's much rarer then in Europe but there are ginger people in the middle east. Of course there are red haired Jews too but there are also red haired Arabs.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 09:52:12 AM »
Yes it's much rarer then in Europe but there are ginger people in the middle east. Of course there are red haired Jews too but there are also red haired Arabs.

Really? That's very interesting. I wonder why Arabs are classified as whites here in the US. Maybe because most of them are Lebanese and they are the 'whitest' Arabs.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2013, 11:33:27 AM »
Really? That's very interesting. I wonder why Arabs are classified as whites here in the US. Maybe because most of them are Lebanese and they are the 'whitest' Arabs.
I think "Binyamin Yisrael" could give you a thorough explanation he is the expert on cataloging human races.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »
There are also red haired, fair skinned Iranian Jews. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2013, 03:21:18 AM »
There are also red haired, fair skinned Iranian Jews.
Indeed, I even knew one.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2013, 05:00:10 PM »
I think "Binyamin Yisrael" could give you a thorough explanation he is the expert on cataloging human races.
You can say that again!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2013, 07:05:47 PM »

That's because Arabs are white. Unless they are mixed with other races such as blacks in Egypt and Orientals in places like Iran. Chaim and David once said they are mixed with Mongols in Iran.

White means Caucasian. It doesn't refer to light skinned as opposed to dark skin. You can't make up races just because someone is dark. If they are non-white, they have to be either black, Oriental, or Australoid. I'm talking about native people, not people of mixed race. Since the question is about Arabs, Arabs are native to Arabia. Whites are the natives of Europe, Western Asia, and North Africa. Also, Arabs are Semites like Jews so European Jews are more similar to Arabs ethnically than to Europeans unless there was mixing in Europe. Basically, Arabs and other people of Western Asia and North Africa are white in the same way Southern Europeans are.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2013, 11:47:05 PM »
If arabs and jews are similar racially, then why are arabs so retarded? 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2013, 11:52:03 PM »
The answer is that race isn't what makes people smart. Culture is what makes people smart. Arabs adhere to a primitive culture while Jews are smart because we adhere to a culture that values education. East Asian cultures also value education. That's why Chinese people come here form a completely different culture and are able to succeed in this country unlike a certain other minority who has been here for 400 years.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 12:01:27 AM »
Do you think that if retarded blacks, for example (and most blacks are pretty retarded), started studying torah in large numbers we would then have large numbers of black nobel prize winners, harvard mathematicians, and nuclear physicists? 

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »
They would have to leave their communities and join the real Jewish People or become Noahides to do that. There are real black converts. But most of them would rather pretend that "dey be the real orginal Hebros. UMM HMM".