Author Topic: Exposing Helen Thomas : The Rabbi Nessenoff Story  (Read 554 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Exposing Helen Thomas : The Rabbi Nessenoff Story
« on: October 20, 2013, 07:13:36 PM »
Shalom,

In a few hours I will be leaving to go to an event held by my Rabbi. I am going to listen to the story of the Rabbi who exposed the antisemitic witch Helen Thomas a few years ago. He is going to discuss the topic of antisemitism in the American media and the ways we can address and expose the evil which masquerades as liberal anti-Israel bias.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Exposing Helen Thomas : The Rabbi Nessenoff Story
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 07:14:49 PM »

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 10:54:21 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

A really disgusting anti-Israel, antiSemitic satanic witch, vile inside and out!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 10:59:55 PM »
Stop making fun of our favorite crush. She's beautiful.

Hogatha Thomas is beautiful:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 12:09:07 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »
What a satanic creature.  I hope she is roasting in jehendum with bin laden, arafat, and hitler.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:00:13 AM »
Shalom,

Just got back from the event. Met and shmuzed with the Rabbi for a while after his presentation, and I bought his new book...

He is a great speaker, humorous at times, serious at others. I told him about JTF and our position on the issues (as an org with Kahanist leanings). I even had my picture taken with him (which I just sent to my mother)...

Here is a longer interview he gave to the 'centrist' ShalomTV...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom