Author Topic: Washington Redskins Owner Called "Kike" by Onion  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Washington Redskins Owner Called "Kike" by Onion
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2013, 03:54:06 AM »
Look let's not get on tangents. Indians were not behind this. There are good Native Americans and evil ones just like there are of any race. The issue here is that the Onion is a Nazi Goebbelsian tabloid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2013, 08:00:40 AM »
Did you see photos of the onion big shots and writers.Those guys would never say anything face to face to a little girl
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2013, 08:49:29 AM »
This Nazi was the "Native American" leader in Canada, BH he's burning in hell right now!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ahenakew#Controversy_surrounding_anti-semitic_remarks
On December 13, 2002, Ahenakew gave a speech to an FSIN group, which was attended by James Parker, a reporter from the Saskatoon StarPhoenix. He made references to "[censored] immigrants" in Canada during his speech. During a question-and-answer session following his lecture, Ahenakew said that Jews were a disease in Germany and that Hitler was trying to "clean up Europe" when he "fried six million of those guys." He also stated that Israel and the United States (specifically mentioning George W. Bush) were going to start the next world war.

After the session concluded, the StarPhoenix reporter asked him to clarify these remarks, and he explained that while serving in the army after the war, Germans had told him the Jews had provoked the war. The StarPhoenix quoted him as further saying:

The reporter asked how Ahenakew could justify the Holocaust. The StarPhoenix quoted Ahenakew as replying:

lol, "the nazis told me it was the Jews' fault, so I believed them."   
What a piece of garbage.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 08:52:10 AM »
Did you see photos of the onion big shots and writers.Those guys would never say anything face to face to a little girl

That's probably why their writing is so excessively confrontational.   Overcompensating for their personal weakness.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2013, 02:26:50 PM »
ObamaScum Out of USA NOW!!!
Is there a reason you keep posting these anti Israel links.
Personally I think your a Mondoliar and Kapo [censored] supporter.
Go post your BS somewhere else.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:42 PM »
ObamaScum Out of USA NOW!!!
Is there a reason you keep posting these anti Israel links.
Personally I think your a Mondoliar and Kapo [censored] supporter.
Go post your BS somewhere else.

Is there a reason for you to insult me? What anti Israel links are you referring to? I post links exposing anti-Semitism within the "Native American" community. In my opinion, most "Native Americans" are on the side of evil. Some of the highly-respected American Indian activists and leaders had been expressing the most vicious form of anti-Semitism imaginable (I've already posted some citations from those American Indian leaders in my previous posts). If there are American Indian individuals who support Israel and the Jewish people, and who are willing to join us to promote righteous causes and fight against the Nazi Islam, they must speak out immediately. I am tired of seeing people on this forum defending and sympathizing with these anti-Semites, a lot of whom blame Jews, btw, for the genocide against their so-called "indigenous" people. I am not saying that American Indians are any worse than muzzies or shvartsas, but they aren't saints either.

And stop insulting me. What did I ever do to you personally? I have never even seen you here before.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!