Author Topic: Fag Fagi Now Approves of Homo "Marriages" In NJ  (Read 407 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fag Fagi Now Approves of Homo "Marriages" In NJ
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:16:34 PM »
So now we can call him Fag Fagi also.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fag Fagi Now Approves of Homo "Marriages" In NJ
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »
I saw disgusting pictures of fags kissing in their civil fag ceremonies and they said one of them was going to perform ceremonies for others in his "church". Also, they showed their "son" and said now no one can challenge their claim to be a family. The son was black and the "parents" looked like Asian Indians. I feel sorry for kids adopted by these fags who will indoctrinate them to become fags. It's a kind of child abuse bordering on sexual abuse.

What is the difference between "civil unions" and these fake marriages?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »
He's such a great guy.
More ice cream for him.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 02:25:31 PM »
I saw disgusting pictures of fags kissing in their civil fag ceremonies and they said one of them was going to perform ceremonies for others in his "church". Also, they showed their "son" and said now no one can challenge their claim to be a family. The son was black and the "parents" looked like Asian Indians. I feel sorry for kids adopted by these fags who will indoctrinate them to become fags. It's a kind of child abuse bordering on sexual abuse.

What is the difference between "civil unions" and these fake marriages?
Deformed & CONservative "rabbis" (sic) perform same sex chupot so why is this so shocking?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 03:58:55 PM »
Spit.... Spit...

Chris Christie is no Conservative, and a RINO at best.... This guy should be CHUCKED from the conservative camp once and for all!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14