Author Topic: Jewish Rights diminished on Temple Mount again!!!  (Read 420 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jewish Rights diminished on Temple Mount again!!!
« on: October 24, 2013, 05:03:48 PM »
The Jewish people need to make the Temple mount a priority despite the pathetic complaints of the muslim occupier. What is right in the eyes of Hashem is what is important, the muslims be damned to hell. They can rage all they want as they are removed from our Holy mountain. If they don't like it they should eat lead fed from an automatic weapon.

We cannot sit or stand by and allow the Waqf to perpetuate the Chillul Hashem (Desecration of Hashems name) which takes place every day. For a Jew to have to bow to the muslim authorities is the very thing we have been told to never ever do. Bowing to muslims is an affront to Hashem, and his people. The Temple mount MUST be under Jewish sovereignty come hell or high water.

All those who read this must speak up, tell your Rabbis how much it pains you to see the Jewish people insulted so viciously in our own 'Jewish Homeland'.

The great Rabbi Yehuda Glick of the Temple Institute has started a hunger strike to bring attention to the issue.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/173180#.UmmJyXVDsjh

Police Tighten Restrictions on Jews at Temple Mount
Head of Temple Mount Heritage Fund Yehuda Glick declares hunger strike, says: "The Temple Mount is my whole life."

Police have tightened restrictions on Jewish access to the Temple Mount in recent days, according to Jews who ascended to the Mount this week.

The Temple Movements' United Headquarters says police will not let more than ten Jews into the Mount at any given time and that families and homogeneous groups are split up in order to achieve this purpose.

In addition, observant Jews undergo individual searches, sometimes including body searches, while other people only have to pass through a metal detector.

The Chairman of the Temple Mount Heritage Fund, Yehuda Glick, announced Thursday that he is planning a hunger strike, after police decided to bar him from entering the Temple Mount.

"With great sorrow I am declaring a hunger strike," he said. "I have reached a dead end."

Glick said that police have decided in an arbitrary fashion to distance him from the Temple Mount, although bringing groups to the Mount and serving as a guide is a source of income for him.

"The Temple Mount is my whole life," he added. "All of my attempts to understand the police's decision or to try and act to change it have failed, thus far. I wanted to start the strike this Sunday but I postponed it by a week after several friends asked me to."

The Temple Mount is Judaism's holiest site, where the two holy Temples once stood before being destroyed by the Babylonian and Roman empires respectively.

Despite its supreme importance to Jews worldwide, Jews are subject to draconian limitations on the Mount, including a ban on praying, due to the presence of an Islamic complex, administered by the Waqf Islamic Trust, and threats by Islamist groups. The Israeli police are able to bypass court decisions upholding the Jewish right to prayer there by citing unspecifiied "security concerns", either to ban individual activists or even to issue blanket prohibitions on Jews ascending at all.

Religious Jews are followed closely by Israeli police and Waqf guards to prevent them from praying, or from carrying out any other religious rituals.

Non-Jewish visitors are not subject to such restrictions.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jewish Rights diminished on Temple Mount again!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 05:04:42 PM »
Here Rabbi Glick gives a tour of the Temple Mount:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »
Here he talks about the Temple movement:

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 05:17:27 PM »
Unfortunately this is what (most) Jews want. Sometimes you can't fix this kind of treasonousness. This is why G-d is warning Israel with earthquakes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 05:55:57 PM »
I don't know about that... I believe, as most religious Jews believe, this can be fixed...