Author Topic: Majority of Americans Still Supporting Muslim Overlord  (Read 476 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Majority of Americans Still Supporting Muslim Overlord
« on: October 26, 2013, 02:10:52 PM »
Obama Approval Rating Still Above 50%: Rasmussen Reports

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/obama_approval_index_history

Over the past several weeks, Obama has consistently been carrying a public approval margin of 5% (this week it is down slightly to 3%). This is especially troubling considering that Rasmussen is a Republican-oriented poll. It is times like this that I wonder if America is truly 100% gone and a lost cause. May all these freaks and zombies be bankrupted by Osamacare and all its regulations.

LSDBR

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Majority of Americans Still Supporting Muslim Overlord
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 04:39:29 PM »
I keep my patriotism alive by making a distinction between America the nation and the United States the country. Muslims, illegal immigrants, etc. may be on the path to US citizenship and some have gained it, but that doesn't make them American in the national sense. I still have a fondness for the American character and culture. The USA itself may need to be restructured at some point in order for there to be a place for people of American character and culture to reside where their values reign.