Author Topic: Orangutan Tortured by Indonesian Scum; British Charity Workers Rescue Her  (Read 929 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
This is really cruel stuff so don't watch it you are sensitive about animal cruelty.  But the story has a happy ending, I suppose.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2475824/Orangutan-tied-taunted-cruel-mob-climb-pole-rescued-British-charity.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Apes are complex animals and will have lasting emotional damage/mental trauma from being abused/tortured. That animal will always be damaged inside her mind from this experience and will probably resent humans. I hope that where she was released will keep her far away from such cruelty in the future as she may act pre-emptively in self-defense if confronted with people again.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
These are God's creatures they are hurting.  :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
muslims are such compassionate human beings.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Apes are complex animals and will have lasting emotional damage/mental trauma from being abused/tortured. That animal will always be damaged inside her mind from this experience and will probably resent humans. I hope that where she was released will keep her far away from such cruelty in the future as she may act pre-emptively in self-defense if confronted with people again.

Can they tell the different between human apes and other humans?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Can they tell the different between human apes and other humans?

Funny post. Probably not though. Hopefully she will just move away if she sees people now that she knows how dangerous human beings can be.