Author Topic: Tomorrow (Tuesday) Israel continues Suicidal policies  (Read 931 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tomorrow (Tuesday) Israel continues Suicidal policies
« on: October 29, 2013, 01:49:46 AM »
Shalom,

Once again I am suffering anxiety over the promised release of 26 blood-soaked arab muslim terrorists from Israeli prisons. My blood pressure is rising just writing this post, and my teeth are clenching tightly as I think about the injustice which is about to occur. As a victim of arab terror myself I sympathize with the many families who are out protesting this evil plot in the hopes of preventing it. I am sure that no matter how much protesting takes place the wicked government of Israel will continue it's unjust and insane plan to release murderers from their cells to go kill more Jews. We know that as soon as these terrorists are released they will immediately go out and try to kill or capture more Jews, there is no doubt in anyones mind that this will happen.

The government of Israel is personally liable for the death of Jews living in the Jewish homeland. In my opinion they are Mosers (Informants to non-Jews) and according to Halacha deserve the death penalty. This includes Livni and Bibi and I find myself praying that Bibi will meet with an un-natural death tomorrow. I realize this is a harsh judgement but he is PERSONALLY responsible for the deaths of many Jews already. He is leading Israel into a small cold grave and he doesn't give a damn about his elected position (he was SUPPOSED to be the right wing candidate who promised to not give an inch). He is a phony baloney who deserves being judged by the highest judge and given the ultimate punishment.

I have almost given up hope on the 'modern state' of Israel as a 'Jewish homeland'. It is a Jewish grave and a disgrace to the great name of Hashem and his people. A country which releases murderers who are hell-bent on killing Jews is just as bad as the Nazi nation itself. Imagine if Israel had captured some German Nazis and one day decided, in order to cull favors with Germany, decided to release them... What an OUTRAGE!

IM MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Tomorrow (Tuesday) Israel continues Suicidal policies
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 01:54:57 AM »
I also wish that some 'crazy person' has the courage to find a sniper location to shoot these 26 mutts before they taste freedom.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 02:03:18 AM »
When Rabbi Meir Kahane (may his memory be immortalized) proposed a death penalty for terrorists, they called it racist, and barred it. May there be a Kahanist government in Israel in our days, and let those who are tolerant of murder have no peace.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 02:05:59 AM »
When Rabbi Meir Kahane (may his memory be immortalized) proposed a death penalty for terrorists, they called it racist, and barred it. May there be a Kahanist government in Israel in our days, and let those who are tolerant of murder have no peace.

Amen V'Amen

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 02:09:01 AM »
Even secular humanists should be able to understand this...

It is better to kill terrorists who have murdered innocent people.

Than to allow murderers who vow to kill again who have been captured to go free.

If this is not the case then you are sentencing innocent people to a death penalty which they certainly do not deserve.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 02:12:54 AM »
http://www.shemayisrael.com/parsha/peninim/archives/bamidbar70.htm
Vayimalai kevodo es kol ha'aretz amen v'amen.
May all the earth be filled with His glory, amen and amen.

With these words, David Hamelech concludes the second book of Tehillim. He writes the last pasuk, Kalu tefillos David ben Yishai, "The prayers of David ben Yisahi are ended." Horav S.R. Hirsch, zl, explains this sort of milestone conclusion. When the yimalei kevodo es kol haaretz becomes a reality, then kalu tefillos David ben Yishai. Only after the world has recognized Hashem - then - and only then - will the prayers of David Hamelech be concluded. Until that time, the Psalmist will continue davening for humanity.

We end the perek with Amen v'Amen. Horav Shimon Schwab, zl, explains that the word amen has two meanings. In the first meaning, the respondent is affirming his belief in the words that he hears. He identifies himself with the statement/prayer/blessing that he hears and accepts them as truth. It also has another meaning: as a prayer, whereby the respondent offers his hope that the blessing achieves fulfillment. Thus, when one receives a brachah, blessing, from another, he answers amen, as a prayer for the blessing to be fulfilled.

Likewise, here we say amen as a way of expressing our belief that eventually the entire world will recognize Hashem as G-d. We then add the second amen as a prayer that this day come soon - speedily - and in our time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 02:24:27 AM »
Let me just clarify that I am praying that a divine kiss will be the method of expiration of those upon whom I pray to die. I am not asking or suggesting anyone reading my words take this into their own hands.

It is said that when Moses smote the Egyptian it was the name of Hashem itself which caused the Egyptian to expire.

http://www.kabbalaonline.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/1842494/jewish/Avenging-the-Death-of-Abel.htm

We are told in the oral tradition that this curser was the son of an Egyptian taskmaster. Shelomit was an overly outgoing, talkative woman, as alluded to by the fact that the Torah mentions that she was "the daughter of Dibri"; these words may be read as "the talkative daughter", as the word dibri in Hebrew implies "talkative". Because of her immodesty, this Egyptian taskmaster took note of her and desired her. He woke her husband up in the middle of the night and summoned him to his work. While the husband was out, the Egyptian taskmaster slipped into the house and had relations with Shelomit, who thought that this man was her husband. When the husband came home, he understood what had happened. When the taskmaster saw that the husband understood what had happened, he afflicted him relentlessly. Moses, who at this point was still an Egyptian noble, had gone out to see how his compatriots were doing, and when he witnessed how this taskmaster was afflicting Shelomit's husband, he slew the taskmaster by pronouncing G-d's name. (See Rashi on v. 10 and on Ex. 2:11).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 03:06:22 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 03:12:30 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2013, 03:16:21 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2013, 03:20:52 AM »
I can't sleep yet, I am praying hard for a miracle..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2013, 03:24:14 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2013, 03:33:03 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2013, 03:39:59 AM »
I love King David's Tehillim (Psalms).. I remember reading them while waiting in the hospital for my father (before he passed in 2010)...

The Prophets (Navi) are good too:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2013, 03:50:19 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2013, 03:39:45 PM »
The 'Supremely Evil' Court in Israel does not stand for Justice, it stands for cowardice, wickedness, and death of Jewish innocents. As I condemned Bibi and Livni, so too do I condemn the judges on the court. No Jewish court can approve of allowing enemies to kill innocent Jews in the land Hashem promised us. We were given laws in order to ensure our longevity in the land. These putrid examples of human beings are defying the will of G-d and handing over Jews like dust to the craving maw of evil... May Hashem strike these mosers for their iniquity.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/173371#.UnAOLnVDsjg

Supreme Court Justices Miriam Naor, Edna Arbel, and Daphne Barak-Erez have rejected the petition by the Almagor organization and by the families of victims of terrorism against the release of 26 terrorists. The Court chose to allow the terrorists to go free.

The Justices stated that the government has the authority to determine the appropriateness for release of each of the prisoners, and that "it has been this way in the past and so it is in this case."

The Court also rejected the argument that the release violates the conclusions of the 1995 Shamgar Commission. The Commission "dealt with the issue of releasing prisoners in the case of Israeli kidnappings [. . .] not in the context of international negotiations," the court ruled.

On the other hand, the Court also acknowledged the petitioners' right to bring their concerns for a hearing, and ensured that "in a case of need, these issues can be raised according to the proper procedures."

Israeli Police vehicles began to transfer 5 terrorists to the Erez crossing in Gaza before the verdict was handed down. The rest of the terrorists who are to be set free will be released to Judea and Samaria (Shomron) at midnight.

Almagor head Meir Indor has previously explained that he sees value in filing petitions against the release of terrorist killers, even knowing that the Supreme Court is unlikely to accept them. "It's a protest and an educational effort, that makes it clear that we know what is permissible and what is not," he stated following a similar petition in August.

This is the second round of terrorist releases out of a scheduled four. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has agreed to set free a total of 104 terrorists, many with blood on their hands, in a gesture to Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas.

Netanyahu and Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon have argued that the release of terrorists is a necessary part of Israel's long-term strategy. However, Deputy Defense Minister Danny Danon argues otherwise, and has warned that setting killers free will encourage terrorists and will be to Israel's detriment in the long term.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2013, 03:49:04 PM »
May Bibi be stricken with the same affliction as the rat Ariel Sharon who till this day lies as a vegetable due to his support of the eviction of Jews from Gaza....