Author Topic: THESE ARE SOME OF THE CRIMES BY THE PRISONERS WHO ARE TO BE FREED IN ISRAEL.  (Read 607 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
There really are no words to properly characterize this great shame for the jewish people.

The only thing I can say is this:  80 percent of the american jewish "community" (and, I am not sure such a thing exists anymore) voted for the muslim fraud in the white house who pressures Israel to engage in such conduct.  How can the jewish people throw their lives, fortunes, and future in with such a man?  I just cannot understand it.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:26:15 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline tommyhickey

• New JTFer
Racist Jews like the JTF are the reason Israel is doomed.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

She-males like you are the reason the world is doomed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

This tommyhickey disgusting pervert is the only one doomed here.

I am at the point where I would enjoy watching tommyhickeys family being murdered slowly and painfully and then watching his face as the murderers are set free. That would be ultimate justice against the wicked fool.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

Who the hell are you?

I wouldn't mind you being murdered by a pack of rabid chimpanzees.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision