Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 10:06:36 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Department of Homeland Security advisor: America is a Muslim country
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:24:16 PM »
This is ridiculous. Islam had nothing to do with the creation of the United States, was a sworn enemy of America from it's inception, and to this day is waging jihad against us. This Mohamud creep really is continuing the traditions of islam of lying, cheating, and stealing.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 05:25:10 PM »
New islamic text-books claim that Washington himself was a muslim, as was Thomas Jefferson. Ben Franklin converted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 06:42:25 PM »
I seem to recall that BHO made a similar statement in his Cairo speech, something about the USA being one of the greatest Islamic countries in the world.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 06:54:25 PM »
I seem to recall that BHO made a similar statement in his Cairo speech, something about the USA being one of the greatest Islamic countries in the world.
He did say it! I don't know when, but he did. And they are wrong! We were at war with Islam at that time. Thomas Jefferson had and studied the koran, so we knew how to deal with these barbarian pigs, and wanted everyone to read it.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 06:57:08 PM »
Oops. I didn't see your Wikipedia post Muman.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 07:09:40 PM »
 Marine Hyme: " From the Halls of MontezumaTo the shores of Tripoli"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marines'_Hymn

When are they going to understand this is a Judeo Christian Country? I guess, when we put a boot in their a**!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:19:43 PM by אפרים בן נח »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 09:31:04 PM »
Oh yeah, Spanish Jews funded us in the Barbary wars. And Jews funded us in the Revolution, we owe them big time. America has been blessed for this friendship, Americans that turn their back on the Jews and Israel will pay dearly.  Translation: you will have hell to pay and your worst fear is coming.  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 09:36:55 PM »
That's really scary.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 09:57:47 PM »
That's really scary.
I think I remember you asking Chaim... "why is DHS buying up bullets" Because they don't want us to have ammo, and they are stocking up for the war against American Patriots! And now they are working over top Military officials, and teaching lower rank military that White American Patriots are the enemy!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
bump
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03