Author Topic: White Canadian Mayor Busted for his crack habit  (Read 1928 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
White Canadian Mayor Busted for his crack habit
« on: November 06, 2013, 11:40:23 PM »
I have not read in depth what happened concerning this man. I have heard about allegations he was filmed smoking a crack pipe, and he admitted to having smoked it once... Maybe it was a set-up, but it is odd to see a white politician busted for smoking crack...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: White Canadian Mayor Busted for his crack habit
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 11:43:13 PM »
Cable pretend news-man John Stewart did a piece on this mayor...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 12:44:40 AM »
He smokes crack, and his approval rises. Insanity.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 01:47:35 AM »
He wants to get down with the brothas. Actually crack is just cocaine in a condensed form.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 07:08:52 AM »
Clearly he is out of control and must resign.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 07:13:21 AM »
He wants to get down with the brothas. Actually crack is just cocaine in a condensed form.
Crack is more addictive because it is faster acting and gives more intense, but short term, high. I think the street crack is also more polluted with toxic garbage then powder cocaine.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 07:30:20 AM »
This is a disgrace. He should resign.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 08:21:44 AM »
Maybe this will catapult him into the PM's office.  He could pal around with President Crispie Creme; they would look great together.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:34:31 AM by NoMosqueHere »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 01:39:07 PM »
Crack is more addictive because it is faster acting and gives more intense, but short term, high. I think the street crack is also more polluted with toxic garbage then powder cocaine.
I thought that was a myth. They're the exact same drug with the exact same effects. Of course Congress rushed to get on the crack bandwagon in the '80s because everybody knows we need to stop the rotation of planet earth to save negroes from themselves.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
I thought that was a myth. They're the exact same drug with the exact same effects. Of course Congress rushed to get on the crack bandwagon in the '80s because everybody knows we need to stop the rotation of planet earth to save negroes from themselves.

Smoking crack is much more addicting that just snorting it. The absorption of the drug into the nervous system is increased when smoked. I was there in the 80s when crack appeared, I had a problem with it then, but I was able to beat it in the 90s. Crack is much more dangerous than powdered coke. As I said they are basically the same chemically the absorption of the chemical through the lungs makes the perceived effects much more enhanced.

The laws were not meant to protect the blacks but rather to incarcerate more blacks. They were selling the drugs to whites, on virtually every street corner in Los Angeles at the time.

There seem to be a lot of sites calling this a myth, but believe me, as one who went through it, crack is much more addictive than coke. I never was really addicted to powder coke because it does not deliver the same 'rush' as crack...

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/drugs/Cocaine_Crack/hic_Cocaine_and_Crack.aspx

What is crack?
Crack is cocaine that has been processed so that it can be smoked. It also goes by the street name "rock." Crack looks like small pieces or shavings of soap but has a hard, sharp texture.

When a person smokes crack, cocaine reaches the brain more rapidly and in higher doses than when taken as a powder. The user feels an intense "rush" followed by a "crash" that can produce a strong craving for more of the drug.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 03:18:19 PM »
Smoking crack is much more addicting that just snorting it. The absorption of the drug into the nervous system is increased when smoked. I was there in the 80s when crack appeared, I had a problem with it then, but I was able to beat it in the 90s. Crack is much more dangerous than powdered coke. As I said they are basically the same chemically the absorption of the chemical through the lungs makes the perceived effects much more enhanced.

The laws were not meant to protect the blacks but rather to incarcerate more blacks. They were selling the drugs to whites, on virtually every street corner in Los Angeles at the time.

There seem to be a lot of sites calling this a myth, but believe me, as one who went through it, crack is much more addictive than coke. I never was really addicted to powder coke because it does not deliver the same 'rush' as crack...
Muman, I thought crack was mostly consumed by blacks in their urban ghettos. I think the stereotypical black addict is on crack and the stereotypical white trash addict is on meth... has things been different back in the day ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 03:26:43 PM »
I thought that people smoke powdered cocaine too (isn't that called "freebasing"?).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 04:13:46 PM »
Muman, I thought crack was mostly consumed by blacks in their urban ghettos. I think the stereotypical black addict is on crack and the stereotypical white trash addict is on meth... has things been different back in the day ?

I lived in Los Angeles from 1984-1989 and crack was EVERYWHERE including in the rich kids. My friends father was one of the biggest 'slum-lords' of Los Angeles and he would hold big crack parties in his fathers condo when his father was out of town. So too in my fathers condo where the guy who lived above us ran a limousine service from which he would sell crack. Both of these guys were white, but their dealer was black. I also knew the people who lived in the 'hood' where they made the stuff.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 04:14:40 PM »
I thought that people smoke powdered cocaine too (isn't that called "freebasing"?).

yes, you can take powdered coke and 'rock it up' with some baking powder, water, a flame and turn it into freebase... Again, the same checmical, but a more extreme rush experience smoking it rather than snorting it.

I do not suggest anyone try crack, it is an addictive and degenerate drug (leading to a lot of social problems and ultimately leading to homelessness). I have had many terrible experiences with it. The thing which got me to quit, honestly, was repeating the phrase 'Smart people learn from their mistakes, dumb people keep making the same mistake over and over, I am a smart person, I must stop!"

I moved away from those I knew who continued to do it. I lost many friends when I moved away from Los Angeles to Long Beach and at that time I quit cold turkey...

Those who are interested, for intellectual purposes, can visit this site which explains how to 'rock up' cocaine.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34254