Author Topic: Letter to my Relatives : Kerrys insensitive visit to Rabins (ys'v) Tomb  (Read 628 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I thought I would share this message I just sent to my mother and my aunt...

Shalom Mom & Nancy,

I am writing this with a heavy heart because it saddens me that America, the country which has been so kind to the Jewish people for centuries, is turning it's back on the Jewish nation so coldly. Our foolish Secretary of State, Mr Kerry (who looks just like Herman Munster), is currently in Israel forcing it to make more hurtful concessions in order to achieve an obviously false peace.

I think it is utterly insane to force Israel to release TERRORISTS who are murderers by any definition. How can a country release blood hungry terrorists to go kill more Jews? Anyone I tell this to thinks it should be obvious, that a sane person does not release a murderer who swears to murder again free. These terrorists who were just released were met with fanfare, money, adulation, and incited to kill again.

Now Mr Kerry is pressing for more prisoners to be released. He is pressing for freezing of Jewish building in our very own capital city, Jerusalem which will forever remain the Jewish capital. How DARE the American administration tell the elected government of Israel where it can, and where it cannot build.

Being the relatives of a victim of arab terror I feel absolute sympathy for those protesting Mr Kerrys visiting Yitzak Rabins grave. Mr Rabin stands before Jewish history as the one who sold out the Jewish state for a pile of beans. The left holds this man up as the second coming of Jesus himself (haha). Rabin was a traitor who deserved his fate, and I speak the truth regardless of how politically incorrect it is.

The arabs DO NOT want peace with the Jewish state, a state which they have never even admitted exists and refuse to recognize. They want Tel Aviv as much as they want Jerusalem. They want a 'JEW FREE' land no matter how many innocent people need to be killed to achieve it. While arabs are free to live in the democratic state of Israel, the PA has repeatedly stated that no JEW will be permitted to live in the land of Palestine.

The muslim's in the American government are pushing the administration to punish Israel. Did you see the news that a new book clearly states that Obama has said he hates Netanyahu and thinks he is a liar? It is clear that Obama is not dealing with Israel in a fair manner, rather he is taking out his 'Indonesian muslim  upbringing' on Israel.

This video will make you weep, as it did me:

We must be able to persuade the Jews around us, and we must persuade the non-Jews around us, who have an ounce of sanity. We must ensure that the American government which we all have paid for with our hard-earned tax money, does not turn against Israel.

I do not trust Obama for a millisecond concerning Irans nuclear program. Obama has set 'red lines' which he did not enforce before. He will do less than diddly squat to help Israel in its plan to prevent Iran for developing nuclear weapons. Obama has dithered, dallied, danced, puttered and putted around all the while Iran has been progressing in processing the nuclear material for a nuclear weapon. And Mr Kerry is pressing for more time to 'negotiate' with the new Happy-Meal Iranian president. Meanwhile Iran just held the 'Death to America' conference this week, and it was one of the biggest ever held.

Why are our leaders so deaf and dumb?

Love,
Michael
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Letter to my Relatives : Kerrys insensitive visit to Rabins (ys'v) Tomb
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:56:35 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 12:13:58 PM »
More families are protesting the American push to free murdering terrorists.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 03:28:43 PM »
Last time I was there, I heard a Leftist self-hating tour guide tell tourists about how Rabin was a great man and how the religious extremists killed him. I think he even compared it to what Baruch Goldstein did. How can you compare killing a fellow Jew with killing Arab terrorists?

The tour guide made it like settlers are evil people. But it was his beloved Labor Party who originally sent settlers to live in liberated lands in the 1970's. Only Likud governments actually expelled settlers. Labor just made the piss agreement with Arafat and with Jordan but those agreements didn't actually expel Jews. Barak was the only Labor PM to actually expel any Jews, but it was just outposts that were later re-built. Sharon was responsible for making all of Sinai and Gaza Judenrein.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »
Last time I was there, I heard a Leftist self-hating tour guide tell tourists about how Rabin was a great man and how the religious extremists killed him. I think he even compared it to what Baruch Goldstein did. How can you compare killing a fellow Jew with killing Arab terrorists?

The tour guide made it like settlers are evil people. But it was his beloved Labor Party who originally sent settlers to live in liberated lands in the 1970's. Only Likud governments actually expelled settlers. Labor just made the piss agreement with Arafat and with Jordan but those agreements didn't actually expel Jews. Barak was the only Labor PM to actually expel any Jews, but it was just outposts that were later re-built. Sharon was responsible for making all of Sinai and Gaza Judenrein.

Would they arrest a Jew should he spit near Rabins tomb?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 07:51:35 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                             :fist:

So typical it is of the "left" to celebrate and pay hommage to the worst of the worst; all that is cruel,
 immoral, evil and rotten!