Author Topic: Obama Pumps $75M for jobs, schools, roads - to Palestinian Authority  (Read 807 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
That makes a total of $100,000,000 the American taxpayers have pissed away to those turds.

In the meantime, unemployment for black kids is almost 400% of the national average. Jesse... Al... guys, guys? (Crickets chirping)

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-pumps-additional-75-million-for-jobs-schools-roads-to-palestinians?cid=db_articles  >:(

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obama Pumps $75M for jobs, schools, roads - to Palestinian Authority
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 01:51:12 PM »
Oh they're entitled to our tax dollars. After all they uhh... Well they do plenty for us. Just give me two weeks to google one.
Hey, we evil tax payers owe the world a living.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 03:27:45 PM »
Just how is it in the interest of the tax-paying American citizen to subsidize terrorists who hate us no matter how much 'shwag' is sent their way? For all of my adult life I have paid my taxes and felt pride that my money has been used to improve the world. But in the last eight years I now basically feel raped by the government who separates me for my money, supports my enemies, and asks me to bend over even more.

I am almost ready to support the movements which seek to abolish the income tax. The original founders of this country did not support raping the citizens by stealing their money and giving it to sworn enemies.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 04:37:03 PM »
Gents, you both couldn't be more right.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 11:22:56 PM »
Just how is it in the interest of the tax-paying American citizen to subsidize terrorists who hate us no matter how much 'shwag' is sent their way? For all of my adult life I have paid my taxes and felt pride that my money has been used to improve the world. But in the last eight years I now basically feel raped by the government who separates me for my money, supports my enemies, and asks me to bend over even more.

I am almost ready to support the movements which seek to abolish the income tax. The original founders of this country did not support raping the citizens by stealing their money and giving it to sworn enemies.

Is it possible to redirect taxes to where you want them to go? For example I saw this on wikipedia

Redirection[edit]
Some tax resisters refuse to pay all or a portion of the taxes due, but then make an equivalent donation to charity. In this way, they demonstrate that the intent of their resistance is not selfish and that they want to use a portion of their earnings to contribute to the common good.

For instance, Julia Butterfly Hill resisted about $150,000 in federal taxes, and donated that money to after school programs, arts and cultural programs, community gardens, programs for Native Americans, alternatives to incarceration, and environmental protection programs. She said:

I actually take the money that the IRS says goes to them and I give it to the places where our taxes should be going. And in my letter to the IRS I said: "I'm not refusing to pay my taxes. I'm actually paying them but I'm paying them where they belong because you refuse to do so."[14]

Groups like the National Campaign for a Peace Tax Fund (United States), Peace Tax Seven (United Kingdom), Netzwerk-Friedenssteuer (Germany), and Conscience and Peace Tax International are working to legalize a form of conscientious objection to military taxation which would enable conscientious objectors to designate their taxes to be spent only on non-military budget items.[15][16] They see this as a legalized form of war tax redirection.