Author Topic: White guy wins after leading voters to believe he’s black  (Read 655 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: White guy wins after leading voters to believe he’s black
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:51:44 AM »
Serves those racist idiots right.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
Hello:  Just wanted to ask the question, Why am I in trouble for asking a genuine question about the messiah and the Abrahamic covenant together? ...I know pretty much all on this website believe in Hashem, why does the messianic viewpoint offend...can you explain..is it because the Torah is the main belief?  Or anyone else that may want to answer the question would be welcome.  Thanks.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 02:09:08 PM »
Hello:  Just wanted to ask the question, Why am I in trouble for asking a genuine question about the messiah and the Abrahamic covenant together? ...I know pretty much all on this website believe in Hashem, why does the messianic viewpoint offend...can you explain..is it because the Torah is the main belief?  Or anyone else that may want to answer the question would be welcome.  Thanks.

How is this relevant to the topic? Posts like this hurt working together for the common goal or working together to save the World from Islamic terrorism.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »

Debbie, I don't know about you being "in trouble."  But to answer your question, Jews believe in the Torah (the five books of Moses and the prophets), and the Talmud.  The Torah is the written law, the Talmud is the oral law. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 08:28:54 PM »
As religious Jews we believe that the Torah is a complete covenant with the Jewish people. There can never be a 'New' covenant as the Torah clearly says that the covenant with the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is an unbreakable decree. Even when the Jewish people have gone far from Torah, Hashem says that he will be a patient father and await our return. We do not need any kind of 'saving' from any non-Jewish sources, as the Torah clearly sets out the method of rectifying our sins. The primary way we can rectify our sins is through the Temple service, but the Prophets knew we would live in exile for many years without the Temple, and the Torah also provides other ways a man or woman can repent of his/her sins.

The Moshiach is not necessary for a Jew to do his/her commandments. The Moshiach is not a magical or supernatural entity (as it seems he was made into in other religions). Moshiach will be a man of skin and blood, he will be born of a father and mother, he will have a lineage through his father going back to the Davidic dynasty. All of these things are clearly explained by the Jewish prophets.

When Moshiach does come he will gather the Jewish people from the exile, he will go to war against those nations who despise the Jewish people, destroying them utterly. At this time the messianic age will be upon the world and the knowledge of Hashem will fill the world like the oceans.

A Jew must reject dualism or polytheism (trinity) as it goes against many of the statements Hashem made to the Jewish people. The unity of Hashem is one of the most basic principles of Judaism and is one of the main reasons Jews will reject any other belief system.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14