Author Topic: Even leftist audience cheers Ted Cruz on Jay Leno Show (new video)  (Read 647 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Enjoy the video while you can. NBC has filed a copyright claim against the video, demanding that zootube take it down. I have challenged their absurd claim, so the video is still up until NBC responds. NBC allowed hundreds of news organizations and web sites to use the clips but when JTF uses it, they claim it is copyrighted. They are such Jew-hating scum. They say we are using copyrighted music from their show even though we do not use any of their music. So their whole claim is a lie.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" our new Ted Cruz for President Facebook page: http://facebook.com/cruzfor2016

Please "like" our JTF English Facebook page: http://facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Even leftist audience cheers Ted Cruz on Jay Leno Show (new video)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »
Great video.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 08:47:22 PM »
He seems honest. Speaking of health insurance, what do you people recommend I sign up for?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »
Bravo Ted Cruz: Cruz has a 98 to 99% voting record in Texas....he votes the needs of his Constituents!  Shutting down the government was because Obama wouldn't negotiate to repeal or defund Obamacare which is the most destructive legislation in history against the American people, the Middle Class and the poor are being hurt the most!   Lets look at how the so-called law got passed...First, the bill was not read to know that there are death panels in there, and that millions would loose coverage, Second, Senators Landrieu, and Ben Nelson were given the Louisianna Purchase, and CornHusker Kickback to vote for Obamacare, and third, Justice Roberts went in and changed the law and called it a tax, only Congress can do that, so the original law was changed...the Supreme Court is supposed to uphold laws, NOT change them! All of this by deception under false pretenses.  This administration has been non-transparent, deceptive, and destructive.   There  is tremendous anger about this administration shutting down the WW2 memorial with tape so veterans couldn't enter, they also abandoned our brave seals and ambassador in Benghazi where the Black AlQaida flag was flying and attacking the compound,  and then Seal Team Six which took out the most wanted criminal in the world, Osama Bin Laden had a target painted on their back by announcing who they were and what unit they were part of, that's how the enemy got the information and took down their helicopter.! No wonder people cheered Cruz....he is a rational American who loves the country!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 12:06:20 PM »
wow... this guy is a good speaker.... really speaks to the average joe.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 03:38:33 PM »
His tone and confident speaking style are similar to Huckabees. I can see/hear why Chaim likes both of them.

Offline blueboy777

• New JTFer
  • freedom to those who deserve it.
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
do not give me all these examples of people that are no longer with us .tell me not what others have done for this country tell me what you will do and I will be the judge of how good a job you do,after all you work for me.
joe a acosta

Offline blueboy777

• New JTFer
  • freedom to those who deserve it.
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »
oh since we are in the process ,I have been meaning to tell you,do not ever again read Dr Seuss to the american people no matter where you are show the people who put you there us,a little more respect,if I want bedtime stories I will call my mother.oh one more thing stop telling everyone about your father and his struggle we have all struggled in this country at one time or another.
joe a acosta