Author Topic: CONDI RICE FEMALE JAMES BAKER  (Read 2023 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
CONDI RICE FEMALE JAMES BAKER
« on: May 30, 2007, 03:18:43 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1180527965433&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Talkbacks for this article: 67

US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice denied that America has nixed Israeli talks with Syria, but still appeared to throw cold water on the idea when questioned about it Tuesday.

"My understanding is that it's the view of the Israelis and certainly our view that the Syrians are engaged in behavior right now that is destabilizing to the region. But it's not a view that there shouldn't be such a track. When it's ready, it should be," she said.

Her comments implied that current conditions are not ripe even as discussion in Israel over whether to respond to Syrian overtures has intensified.

She was speaking en route to Germany with reporters, one of whom had asked about Israeli debate over moving away from the Palestinian track in order to focus on Syria.

"There's no substitute for trying to get to the place where the Palestinians finally have their state, and the Israelis finally have a neighbor who can live in peace and security with them," she said, describing that situation as "at the core of a lot of problems in the region."

She described the Israeli-Palestinian track as something that "unlocks the key" to Israeli engagement with the broader Arab world.

Rice traveled to Berlin to meet with foreign ministers from the Group of Eight nations ahead of a summit of G8 leaders next week. The Palestinian-Israeli conflict and Iran were both on the agenda.

In her comments Tuesday she affirmed the US stance that Iran must suspend its efforts to enrich uranium, despite remarks of by Mohamed ElBaradei, head of the UN International Atomic Energy Agency, last week that the world should accept that Iran has mastered enrichment capabilities. The US has previously expressed some reservations about his findings.

"I am not one who agrees that somehow because the Iranians are continuing to make progress or are purported to continue to make progress on certain kinds of technologies, that it's time to abandon the requirement that they suspend," Rice said. "I think that would be a very big mistake."

She stressed that the US could seek action outside of the UN Security Council and the limited sanctions it has imposed on Iran for its defiance of international demands that it halt its enrichment efforts.

She also attacked the Islamic Republic for charging three Iranian-Americans as spies, labeling the move "a perversion of the rule of law."

Her harsh words and the charges themselves come within two days of a historic meeting between Iranian and American officials, suggesting the limits of goodwill on both sides.uh HUMM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: CONDI RICE FEMALE JAMES BAKER
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 06:40:52 PM »
Condi's positions on Middle East policy ...heavily lapdoged by Bush mind you...are all over the place. 
She supports dealing harshly with Iran, yet supports a permanent PLO Terrorist State, and criticized Israel's involvement in Syria last summer going after that PIG TERRORIST SCUM Hezbollah !!

The only thing I know about her for sure is... Condolezza you is UglY !  ;D
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 09:42:23 PM »
Her mentor is Albright's father.  He taught her to love the Bolsheviks.  Condi is obsessed with Russia.

newman

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
Her father was a jew-hating black animal preacher. I'd like see her gone-through by a crack gang.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »
Her father's probably a local drug dealer in 'BAMA !!
Probably hooked up Martin Luther COON bac n da Daye !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 06:44:35 AM »
Her father was a jew-hating black animal preacher. I'd like see her gone-through by a crack gang.

Albright's father?

Offline EyesOnly

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 08:03:16 AM »
Condi's statement this week demanding that Israel "end it's occupation of the West Bank" was the bitter end for me.  Connect that with Bush's praise of Fatah ???, kissing that bat fastard Saudi on the cheek :o, and offering that nation a huge armament deal tells me all I need to kniow.

Bush is locked into this Muslim-pandering act that all of these pusillanimous politicians put on, because they think there is a West-friendly Muslim somewhere.
The only West-friendly Muslim is an EX-Muslim.

I guess it just isn't that easy to see...or is it that Saudi street money that is all over the place.

What are we going to do about all this?

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
Condi's statement this week demanding that Israel "end it's occupation of the West Bank" was the bitter end for me.  Connect that with Bush's praise of Fatah ???, kissing that bat fastard Saudi on the cheek :o, and offering that nation a huge armament deal tells me all I need to kniow.

Bush is locked into this Muslim-pandering act that all of these pusillanimous politicians put on, because they think there is a West-friendly Muslim somewhere.
The only West-friendly Muslim is an EX-Muslim.

I guess it just isn't that easy to see...or is it that Saudi street money that is all over the place.

What are we going to do about all this?
This'll work