Author Topic: Redneck Yid Offers $1million for Jewish Families to Assimilate in Alabama  (Read 468 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Larry Bloomberg, a self hating deform Jew discovered one day that he is the last remaining Jew in his redneck town of Dothan Alabama, because all the other Jews there have already assimilated, converted or died off. So he created a 1 million dollar fund to bring to town fresh Jewish feedstock to assimilate in his deformed "temple".

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/149085/the-1-million-plan-to-attract-jews-to-alabama

Five years ago, Larry Blumberg hatched an unconventional plans to get fellow co-religionists to move down to Dothan, Alabama—pay them. The Associated Press reports on his $1 million recruitment plan, which offered Jewish families $50,000 in relocation assistance to move down south, and stay there. The deal stipulated that the family would need to remain for at least five years, and get involved in the local Jewish community, which was rooted around Dothan’s floundering Temple Emanu-El.

It may sound like a long shot, a hometown Hail Mary of sorts, but it worked. Since then, six new families, totaling 18 people in all (you can’t make that number up), have moved to Dothan from places like New York and Florida, doubling services at Temple Emanu-el. Alabama, so hot right now.

Larry Blumberg smiles when he talks about what has grown in the few years since he hatched the idea to pay moving expenses for families relocating to the area.

“The injection of this new blood has really been helpful and refreshing,” said Blumberg. “I think the program has created a lot of buzz and attention both in our local community and throughout the Jewish community at large.”

This summer, S.L. Wisenberg reported the story of Elijah Schulman, a 12-year-old from Bethesda, MD, who decided to hold his bar mitzvah in August at Mishkan Israel in Selma, Ala., the place ancestors on both sides of his family had immigrated from Europe. He also pledged to raise $10,000 to donate to the synagogue, which, like Temple Emanu-El in Dothan, had fallen into disrepair as the congregation dwindled (Schulman had collected about $2,000 by mid-June, perhaps Blumberg could help him with the rest).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:56:10 PM by Zelhar »

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Redneck Yid Offers $1million for Jewish Families to Assimilate in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:50:38 PM »
I see he's got 18 jews so far?!

Eventually, the orthodox and other observant jews will have to leave NYC because its growing, and ultimately predominant, third world population will provide a far too oppressive atmosphere in which to live, work, and study.  But I doubt they will head for rural Alabama. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 03:01:14 PM »
I wonder if he is related to Dyke Doomberg the gun and soda-banning dictator.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 03:14:27 PM »
I wonder if he is related to Dyke Doomberg the gun and soda-banning dictator.
According to the Hebrew media they are not related.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 03:24:53 PM »
I much rather Larry Blumberg use this money to offer Fakeastians to leave Israel forever.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/