Author Topic: Kahanist Rabbis?  (Read 12159 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Kahanist Rabbis?
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2013, 02:16:05 AM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2013, 02:20:34 AM »
Of course Rabbi Parry is not a fan of the obamo...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2013, 02:31:29 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2013, 02:36:19 AM »

Do you have longer lectures from him?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2013, 02:37:45 AM »
I am just searching on YouTube... He has a bunch of stuff on his channel, but not like long lectures...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2013, 02:38:32 AM »
Here is an 8 minute video... Havent seen it yet...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2013, 02:47:45 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2013, 02:51:25 AM »
Ok I went through his facebook page. He is as Kahanist as it gets, but likes JDL Canada. This statement caught my eye:

"We need a JDL of the U.S.A. again... you are a great role model Meir... you even have the right first name..."

A little unpolished, but if there is to be a JDL, it needs a rabbi to make sure things are in line, and maybe JTF should contact him. If there ever was an opportunity for resurgence, it's on the helm of the knockout crisis, and it may very well be the last opportunity, so JTF should contact this rabbi and get it going.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 02:57:11 AM »

Shalom LKZ,

I still have the # of a Rabbi who may be able to get me into contact with him... Last time I talked to that Rabbi I was thinking about asking him about Rabbi Parry but didn't for some reason.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 03:06:33 AM »
You can talk to him on Facebook. Any questions you have or something to say?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 03:18:39 AM »
One problem LKZ.... I DONT DO FACEBOOK... It's a mental thing...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 03:28:18 AM »
Baruch Hashem, Hallelukah! Selah!

I never saw this before, I am not sure if this is about Kahane, but this is the Rabbi who I know who knows Rabbi Parry (who I mentioned above)... Rabbi Kaufman was my 1st Orthodox Rabbi for almost 5 years... I see him whenever he comes up from LA...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 04:50:28 AM »
One problem LKZ.... I DONT DO FACEBOOK... It's a mental thing...

There's a lot of immodesty there, to start with. What do you want to ask or say to him? I will deliver the message. You can also message me what you want to say, or I can ask for info that will allow you to email his facebook account, or you can contact him yourself, or I can find his email.

I already know you don't like facebook. You are not in a hole because you don't have access.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 08:59:11 AM »
Rabbi Mordechai Friedman
Rabbi Moshe Antelman
Rabbi Moshe Brown

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2013, 05:43:02 PM »
Although he is not considered a Kahanist I recently heard a lecture by Rabbi Mordechai Aderet in which he basically said that Jews and Arabs cannot live together, that Jews should not sell land to arabs, and that the only way to achieve peace is by removing the arabs from the land...

http://www.torahanytime.com/speakers/speaker-detail-listview/?id=1

This is the lecture which I heard this from...

http://www.torahanytime.com/video/parashat-vayigash-for-the-sake-of-hashem/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
Muman please, don't just spam this thread. I asked for Kahanist Rabbis, the last guy you put is some kabbalistic hocus pocus type.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 07:52:03 PM »
Tag,

Rabbi Aderet is a very good Rabbi and I have no idea why you call him a 'hocus-pocus' Rabbi? I introduced him as not being a Kahanist, yet his Torah teaching is similar in that he calls for the removal of the arabs.

Rabbi Aderet is well respected and should not be discounted with such lashon hara..

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3519678,00.html

Rabbi Mordechai Aderet of Monsey, New York toured Sderot Sunday and handed out NIS 200 (about $58) bills to the residents of the Qassam-Battered city.

Residents flocked to the open-air market after rumors of the benevolent rabbi's gesture spread throughout the southern city. 

Handing out money at the market (Photo: Zeev Trachtman)

One of the rabbi's assistants told Ynet the rabbi received word of the city's despair and offered to help the residents out and assist the small business owners who have suffered greatly from the incessant rocket fire.

Young girls in revealing attire who approached the rabbi were given the money but were asked to "dress more modestly and preserve the Jewish tradition."

Following his visit to the market the rabbi later made his way to additional neighborhoods in Sderot and handed out more money to the locals.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »
Tag,

Rabbi Aderet is a very good Rabbi and I have no idea why you call him a 'hocus-pocus' Rabbi? I introduced him as not being a Kahanist, yet his Torah teaching is similar in that he calls for the removal of the arabs.

Like I said I specifically made this thread for Kahanist Rabbis, at least a list or soo, not to have any and all random Rabbis on. You can open your own thread with this or any other guy. That is all I asked.
 And I said and say "hocus pocus" because he is very very kabbalistic and I'm sure would never discuss the real issues in a rational and pragmatic way.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2013, 08:31:00 PM »
 :-*
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2013, 04:35:07 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2013, 12:35:47 AM »

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2013, 01:47:37 PM »
Didn't you see that I posted this in the 'video study' thread last night?

Yea I know. That is where I got it from. I also remember him from before, thanks for the heads up in posting him.
 Like I said earlier I would like to have this thread basically a list of Kahanists Rabbis (or people teaching his teachings) in one thread, or those who are or were connected to his ideology. Its a good thread of reference I guess, that is why I didn't and don't want the extras such as that Kabbalah guy or others not relevant to Rabbi Kahane etc. (You can open different threads with those).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »
This guy said a lot that Chaim says here

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
LKZ again too hocus pocus, and very pacifistic.

Listen at 10 minutes, on what to do he only mentions learning Torah and not assimilating. All great and true things but not the complete Kahanist message. Rav Kahane was about going beyond that and not just expecting the geula and the Temple to just fall from the sky.
 I stoped at 10:54 and that is all I heard (both because I wanted to stop soon and because the video just froze now, but ookay).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2013, 01:56:24 AM »
LKZ again too hocus pocus, and very pacifistic.

Listen at 10 minutes, on what to do he only mentions learning Torah and not assimilating. All great and true things but not the complete Kahanist message. Rav Kahane was about going beyond that and not just expecting the geula and the Temple to just fall from the sky.
 I stoped at 10:54 and that is all I heard (both because I wanted to stop soon and because the video just froze now, but ookay).

Please do not speak evil on the Rav. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aSRKh-3JklM