Author Topic: Israel - Anti-Zionist Rabbis Demand IDF Protection During Shmita Year.  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!

Israel -A group of anti-Zionist rabbis demanded in a meeting Thursday with IDF commanders in the Jordan Valley that the army provide security for kashrut supervisors who enter the West Bank during the upcoming Sabbatical [shmita] year.

Rabbis of the Edah Haredit, a conglomerate of Hassidic courts traditionally headed by the anti-Zionist Satmar rebbe, pride themselves on receiving no financial aid from the state and are ideologically opposed to the existence of a Jewish army. Nevertheless, these rabbis have demanded that the IDF provide protection to Edah Haredit kashrut supervisors.

The kashrut supervisors' job during the shmita year is to enter Palestinian villages to make sure that all agricultural products shipped out of the villages were grown in land belonging to non-Jews. These supervisors prevent Jewish farmers from clandestinely shipping their own produce into an Arab village and claiming that it was grown on Arab-owned land. [jpost]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Nope if they foolishly want to pride themselves on being anti-Zionist then they should be allowed none of the benefits of the state of Israel. Certainly no military protection. That's just asinine that a group like that would even request it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I would drop those rabbis into ramallah so their fakestinian friends can eat them for lunch.
I am urinating on a Koran.