Author Topic: Video : An American Woman Raped by Several Muslims (caugh on tape)  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
This video is very shocking.
You have been warned !

IRAN

newman

Re: Video : An American Woman Raped by Several Muslims (caugh on tape)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 01:45:53 AM »
Are you playing both sides of the street , ayatollah?

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »
Are you playing both sides of the street , ayatollah?
I try to be in harmony with the project of this forum  :laugh:

IRAN

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 01:52:13 AM »
Why did you title this thread "An American Woman Raped by Several Muslims (caugh on tape)" when you are linking to a video of a woman praising Islam? Maybe this is standard islamic hypocracy...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 01:54:48 AM »
I banned the muzzie.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 01:58:36 AM »
I banned the muzzie.

Good... that was COMPLETELY out of line and unacceptable.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 02:03:10 AM »
Well there's a bloody good lesson. I (of all people) was prepared to be fair! I'm an idiot! Never again!

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 02:08:40 AM »
So shes blaming the victim again...in other words if we walk around in black tents then we wont get raped...that is a bunch of BS.  Rape isnt even about sex, its about power and dominance and control and violence.  Muslim women in their black tents get raped all the time they get raped even by their husbands, what youre wearing makes no difference.  If she takes the silly rag off her head and learns some self defence it will come in handy....especially at home when her muslim husband starts beating her sensless which of course is permitted in her "lovely" new cult.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 02:12:07 AM »
I was hoping to talk to him more... Maybe I could have gotten through to him. Its so sad... Why was he banned?

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 02:12:56 AM »
So shes blaming the victim again...in other words if we walk around in black tents then we wont get raped...that is a bunch of BS.  Rape isnt even about sex, its about power and dominance and control and violence.  Muslim women in their black tents get raped all the time they get raped even by their husbands, what youre wearing makes no difference.  If she takes the silly rag off her head and learns some self defence it will come in handy....especially at home when her muslim husband starts beating her sensless which of course is permitted in her "lovely" new cult.

She'd better think about some iron knickers if she wants to keep the thing 50% of blokes can't find.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2007, 02:17:46 AM »
Judaism is big on modesty... but we don't need an entire body cover. That's just insane and cruel.

I know of others who cover their entire bodies... and they're just as "righteous" as muslims.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 02:23:13 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 02:19:48 AM »
She'd better think about some iron knickers if she wants to keep the thing 50% of blokes can't find.

And 100% of muslim men

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 02:21:37 AM »

And 100% of muslim men

They have to look real hard with that piece of rusty tin! :laugh:

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 02:27:02 AM »
 :laugh:That way the poor girl wont ever have a clue how bad he really is

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 02:40:05 AM »
:laugh:That way the poor girl wont ever have a clue how bad he really is

You're right. It's not like there's any pleasure to miss out on in the first place! I've never found stinking hovels, donkey dung, sweaty unwashed sand apes and squallor conducive to romance for some funny reason.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »
I was going to post a picture of woman in Sweden that was raped by muslims. But the better part of me said "Don't do it." Picture is on the link.  It's a pic that atlasshrugs put up awhile ago. If you are weak of heart to see blood, don't hit the link. It's just a picture of a womans face, but it is bloody. Mods if you pull this post, I understand totally.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/images/sweden_rape_1.jpg
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 01:19:22 AM »
Oh my gosh... that poor woman. That is one of the most horrible things I could imagine...

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 01:25:44 AM »
These things are deliberate. In nearly all cases like this, the attackers say things like "take THAT, you christian b*tch" while they're doing it.

We accuse the Israelis of being suicidal but we're NO BETTER in the west!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 08:34:40 PM »
First of all i don'nt think this Bozo is a Moslem,second of all islam is a misogynist ideology
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03