Author Topic: Brooklyn, NY - Man Accused of Throwing Quran in Toilet  (Read 22058 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Brooklyn, NY - Man Accused of Throwing Quran in Toilet
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2007, 11:07:04 AM »
Screw the Muslims!
Screw their "Book of Terror"!

Time to TAKE BACK AMERICA and restore a real Constitutional Government.

Death to Political Correctness!

Anyone attempting to deprive Americans of their G-d Given Rights deserves nothing short of death.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2007, 11:16:20 AM »
I'm very confused here. Isn't the toilet the correct place to store the Koran?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2007, 11:25:30 AM »
If a Muslim has a right to use a bible as toiler paper, why cant he throw a koran in a loo?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2007, 11:33:24 AM »
That is so disgusting. So it's ok to burn the American flag but you can't put a hate-filled, nazi koran in the toilet??
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline EyesOnly

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »
Right...so you can blow your nose in an American Flag, and then set it on fire.
But you can't say the "n" word and you can't flush a  true piece of sh#t like the Quran down the toilet?

Now THAT's funny :laugh:!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2007, 01:26:39 PM »
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Koran because doing so would defile my excrement.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2007, 01:27:16 PM »
I wouldn't wipe my arse with the Koran because doing so would defile my excrement.

He hee heee.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
What sort of name is that? Russian?
Slavic name (East Europe) .

-------------------------------
The muslims burn People (by Suicide attacks), flags, bibls, books (for exemple, "The Satanic Verses") etc', but when a man using the Koran properly and how it need too be used it's a hate - crime ? ???
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2007, 01:32:42 PM »
What sort of name is that? Russian?

He's Ukrainian.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 09:14:44 AM »
I was reading on www.littlegreenfootballs.com that the person involved emailed that website...here is a quote:

[First, Shmulevich was arrested and jailed for 24 hours. Second, he’s not facing misdemeanor charges—he’s being charged with two felonies, criminal mischief and aggravated harassment.

Felonies. For putting a book in a toilet.

Third, his income is on a borderline that disqualifies him for a public defender, so he stands to suffer incredible financial hardship as well.

Fourth, his name and photograph were published in several newspapers in New York, and he and his mother were ambushed outside the court by reporters. In a case like this, clearly with the potential to enrage radical Muslims, this is so irresponsible of the media that it borders on criminal
]

FELONIES >:( are they kidding!!!!  Who exactly was he harassing??  Criminal mischief??  All this because the muzzie student union has their panties in a bunch..and our law enforcement starts breaking laws to please them!!  This is more incredible then I first thought.  I certainly hope that sanity prevails and this is tossed out just like the case in California where students were trampling on the hizbolla flag and the MSU wanted them charged with a hate crime because the word 'allah' appears in arabic on the flag, it was tossed out as they are protected under freedom of speech.... I had no idea we have a state religion now where "insulting" it would result in criminal charges and I also had no idea that the US had turned into iran overnight...I'll be watching for the vice and virtue police checking to see if my skirt is too short ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 09:20:46 AM by kellymaureen »

newman

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2007, 09:19:29 AM »
Kellymaureen:"...I'll be watching for the vice and virtue police checking to see if my skirt is too short"

Purely for academic interest; if you'd care to post a pic, the boys and I at JTF would be happy to offer an opinion. :P

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2007, 09:23:11 AM »
Kellymaureen:"...I'll be watching for the vice and virtue police checking to see if my skirt is too short"

Purely for academic interest; if you'd care to post a pic, the boys and I at JTF would be happy to offer an opinion. :P
:o :o :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2007, 09:26:29 AM »
Lol maybe the vice and virtue force is hiring:P

newman

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2007, 09:28:59 AM »
Seriously, you're right.

If this stupid situation is allowed to stand, they'll be indroucing dress codes during muslim holidays. Welcome to dhimmitude! >:( >:(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2007, 11:01:18 AM »
Hate crimes and felonies? First of all, a CRIME has to be committed for the person in question to be tried for anything. Since when is it illegal to put a book (presuming you own it) in the toilet?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2007, 11:03:56 AM »
I still say that we have a Quran defacing contest here on JTF, where we would insult the Quran in the most extreme ways and post all of the videos on YouTube for the world to see.  Imagine how THAT would increase our popularity!

Make sure it is an arabic koran as muslims regard non arabic korans as mere translations and interpretations of the real thing. That would really hit a nerve for them,
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2007, 11:08:00 AM »
The US, Israel and any western countries, should be cleansed of muzzies, they have no reason for being here, It is bad enough that we must suffer with brown and black bipeds, but the sand bipeds are by far the most dangerous and should be dealt with harshly and immediately.

Muzzies only emmigrate to non muslim countries for the purpose of islamizing them. 'brown & black bipeds'? I can understand your sentiments about the blacks but, browns?

newman

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
The US, Israel and any western countries, should be cleansed of muzzies, they have no reason for being here, It is bad enough that we must suffer with brown and black bipeds, but the sand bipeds are by far the most dangerous and should be dealt with harshly and immediately.

Muzzies only emmigrate to non muslim countries for the purpose of islamizing them. 'brown & black bipeds'? I can understand your sentiments about the blacks but, browns?

By 'browns' he means sp*cks.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2007, 11:39:35 AM »

By 'browns' he means sp*cks.

I prefer that you use the term "wetback".

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2007, 03:59:49 PM »
The Quran contains the names of Prophets, who YOU believe in and you'd wipe your ass with it?

newman

« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
The Quran contains the names of Prophets, who YOU believe in and you'd wipe your ass with it?
Yeah. We just pick the right pages.

PS: The false prophet mo' is a child molesting, devil worshiping rapist.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 04:11:32 PM »

You can't pick the right pages because the ayahs don't come packaged in certain sections. The book is still the book containing the stories of the Prophets.

He isn't devil worshipping or a molester.

newman

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 04:13:19 PM »

You can't pick the right pages because the ayahs don't come packaged in certain sections. The book is still the book containing the stories of the Prophets.

Yes he is.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 04:23:17 PM »

Yes he is.

Oh of course, because you can quote false copy and pasted hadiths and stories that are complete lies because they're what you WANT to hear. You don't want to read things, or search yourself, you just want to hear the evil, because it lets you feel good about yourself and excuse all forms of hate.

newman

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2007, 04:29:28 PM »

Yes he is.

Oh of course, because you can quote false copy and pasted hadiths and stories that are complete lies because they're what you WANT to hear. You don't want to read things, or search yourself, you just want to hear the evil, because it lets you feel good about yourself and excuse all forms of hate.
No.

It's because he humped a 9 year old.

Also because he was an evil, theiving, raping, terrorist war lord who conned an ignorant bunch of equally vile stinking sand apes into following him.

As our leader would say...." What a farshtunken people!"