Author Topic: Brooklyn, NY - Man Accused of Throwing Quran in Toilet  (Read 22068 times)

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
Re: Brooklyn, NY - Man Accused of Throwing Quran in Toilet
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007, 04:42:05 PM »
The Quran contains the names of Prophets, who YOU believe in and you'd wipe your ass with it?
Yeah. We just pick the right pages.

PS: The false prophet mo' is a child molesting, devil worshiping rapist.

You can't pick the right pages because the ayahs don't come packaged in certain sections. The book is still the book containing the stories of the Prophets.

He isn't devil worshipping or a molester.
Yes he is.

Oh of course, because you can quote false copy and pasted hadiths and stories that are complete lies because they're what you WANT to hear. You don't want to read things, or search yourself, you just want to hear the evil, because it lets you feel good about yourself and excuse all forms of hate.
No.

It's because he humped a 9 year old.

Also because he was an evil, theiving, raping, terrorist war lord who conned an ignorant bunch of equally vile stinking sand apes into following him.

As our leader would say...." What a farshtunken people!"

Yes, the ayesha arguement.....there is a lot of controversy of these ahadith especially the fact that they weren't reported by a couple of people just one man on the authority of his father alone, which does not certify them.

According to a number of narratives, Ayesha (ra) accompanied the Muslims in the battle of Badr and Uhud. Furthermore, it is also reported in books of hadith and history that no one under the age of 15 years was allowed to take part in the battle of Uhud. All the boys below 15 years of age were sent back. Ayesha's (ra) participation in the battle of Badr and Uhud clearly indicate that she was not nine or ten years old at that time. After all, women used to accompany men to the battle fields to help them, not to be a burden on them.

According to almost all the historians Asma (ra), the elder sister of Ayesha (ra) was ten years older than Ayesha (ra). It is reported in Taqri'bu'l-tehzi'b as well as Al-bidayah wa'l-nihayah that Asma (ra) died in 73 hijrah when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma (ra) was 100 years old in 73 hijrah she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah. If Asma (ra) was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Ayesha (ra) should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Ayesha (ra), if she got married in 1 AH (after hijrah) or 2 AH, was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Tabari in his treatise on Islamic history, while mentioning Abu Bakr (ra) reports that Abu Bakr had four children and all four were born during the Jahiliyyah -- the pre Islamic period. Obviously, if Ayesha (ra) was born in the period of jahiliyyah, she could not have been less than 14 years in 1 AH -- the time she most likely got married.

According to Ibn Hisham, the historian, Ayesha (ra) accepted Islam quite some time before Umar ibn Khattab (ra). This shows that Ayesha (ra) accepted Islam during the first year of Islam. While, if the narrative of Ayesha's (ra) marriage at seven years of age is held to be true, Ayesha (ra) should not have been born during the first year of Islam.

This all comes from other Hadiths which on the other hand HAVE been repeated many times and fully authorised. Calculate it. I'll get you more if you want.

newman

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 04:45:23 PM »
More taqqiya.

Now you're contradicting every other muslim beast on the planet.

Mohammerhead was a rapist.

When did you last shag your children, malik?

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 05:04:03 PM »
More taqqiya.

Now you're contradicting every other muslim beast on the planet.

Mohammerhead was a rapist.

When did you last shag your children, malik?

You can't profer an arguement about what i posted can you. Do some research from the teachings of scholars and you'll see, but you won't even bother will you, because you just accept whatever suits you.

I'm not contradicting every other muslim just the wrong arguements.

He didn't rape anyone either and you like to say i'm spreading taqiyya  as a cop-out, when actually i was trying to refute an argument and what I believe to be a false statement, along with most other muslims. I don't do taqiyya, it is being used in the wrong context here, some people have fallen victim to confusing al-Taqiyya with hypocrisy, when In fact they (al-Taqiyya and Hypocrisy) are two opposite extremes.  al-Taqiyya is concealing faith and displaying nonbelief; while Hypocrisy is the concealment of unbelief and the display of belief.  They are TOTAL
opposites in function, form, and meaning.

I don't have any children Newman.

newman

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
Quote:"I don't have any children Newman."

Lucky for them.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2007, 05:12:12 PM »

Lucky for them.

Lucky for you, because they'd know the truth and you'd have more then one person refuting your arguements, which you can't seem to handle except by repeating the same statements without a basis or evidential fact to back up.

newman

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2007, 05:20:58 PM »

Lucky for them.

Lucky for you, because they'd know the truth and you'd have more then one person refuting your arguements, which you can't seem to handle except by repeating the same statements without a basis or evidential fact to back up.

There is no need to when arguing with maniacs. I wouldn't bother to present statistics to a loony who said the earth was flat (like a muslim).

Look around you. Look at the news. Read the paper. Islam is responsible for 99% of the worlds suffering today. Like a cancer, it must be cut out.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2007, 05:24:55 PM »

Lucky for them.

There is no need to when arguing with maniacs. I wouldn't bother to present statistics to a loony who said the earth was flat (like a muslim).

Look around you. Look at the news. Read the paper. Islam is responsible for 99% of the worlds suffering today. Like a cancer, it must be cut out.
I'm not a maniac nor a loony.
Actually its the Western elitists, weapons manufacturers and harsh, crazy leaders of this world who cause disruption, conflict and suffering. The highest and largest amount of suffering is that of poverty, starvation and famine, which affects Africa and parts of India and China the most. I wonder which countries have ruled these places into prison like debts and allowed leaders to steal civilian entitled money?

newman

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »
Terrorism, mass murder and slavery is caused overwhelmingly by pigslam. Don't give me all that foreign debt crap.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2007, 06:14:03 PM »
Maliki, what are you doing in my country? Get out now. Take your filthy uran and your sewer mosques and go back to the dung heap from whence you were hatched. You are not welcomed! You belong to a gutter cult that has no place in western civilization. As far as I am concerned you can kill each other, rape each other and do what ever the child molester, insane, madman lunatic commands you to do. I am sick and tired of you sand biped primitivess trying to convince us that the murderous cult you belong to is a 'religion of peace'. I find your kind vile. When I see you poluteing the subways and the buses I want to puke. Your kind should be rounded up and shipped out immediately. You should be sent to africa where you will be eaten by your starving blace burthas and sistas. I loathe you and everything you stand for.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »
Malik, what is your take on Jews in Israel?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2007, 04:58:30 AM »
Maliki, what are you doing in my country? Get out now. Take your filthy uran and your sewer mosques and go back to the dung heap from whence you were hatched. You are not welcomed! You belong to a gutter cult that has no place in western civilization. As far as I am concerned you can kill each other, rape each other and do what ever the child molester, insane, madman lunatic commands you to do. I am sick and tired of you sand biped primitivess trying to convince us that the murderous cult you belong to is a 'religion of peace'. I find your kind vile. When I see you poluteing the subways and the buses I want to puke. Your kind should be rounded up and shipped out immediately. You should be sent to africa where you will be eaten by your starving blace burthas and sistas. I loathe you and everything you stand for.

Subways.....I guess i'm not in your country then, I'm not American.

Its nice to see your approach to something like this.

Loathe me all you want,  i don't mind you or your "KIND".

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2007, 05:01:19 AM »

I don't agree with the way the Israeli goverment works in trying to acheive resolutions or gain land but I think that they should have their own independent state and be left at peace and leave that at that.

newman

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2007, 05:13:21 AM »

I don't agree with the way the Israeli goverment works in trying to acheive resolutions or gain land but I think that they should have their own independent state and be left at peace and leave that at that.

You can't 'gain' land that is already yours. Jews lived in and had sovereignty over Eretz Yisrael thousands of years before stinking arabs ever left the arabian peninsular. There are NO such thing as P@listinians. Arabs have NO claim to a single inch of Israel.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2007, 05:18:04 AM »

You can't 'gain' land that is already yours. Jews lived in and had sovereignty over Eretz Yisrael thousands of years before stinking arabs ever left the arabian peninsular. There are NO such thing as P@listinians. Arabs have NO claim to a single inch of Israel.

Yes they may have lived there but they never had their own state, it was land shared by both people. The British occupied a lot of land there before the Balfour declaration, as time moves on so does the people in control.

There may have been a huge population of Jews thousands of years ago but this figure died down until there weren't so many.

newman

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2007, 05:26:10 AM »

Yes they may have lived there but they never had their own state, it was land shared by both people. The British occupied a lot of land there before the Balfour declaration, as time moves on so does the people in control.

There may have been a huge population of Jews thousands of years ago but this figure died down until there weren't so many.

Garbage!

Israel was a sovereign state under David. Judea was a sovereign state later on. There were NEVER arabs until after the 7th century CE. The small numbers of phillistines, caananites and samarians were NOT arabs and NOT muslims. Israel was, is and always will be JEWISH land. Foreign occupiers don't change that G_d given law. If you have homeless people squat in your home, you don't lose ownership.

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2007, 05:35:06 AM »
Most Jews in Palestine belonged to old Yishuv, or community, that had settled there more for religious than for political reasons. There was little of any conflict between them and the Arab population. Tension began after first Zionist settlers arrived in the 1880’s.

Initially Jews were treated, under Islam in the Arab World, better than any other place they had lived in the whole world at the time. They were treated like any other ethnic groups, e.g. Christians, with full citizenship that included freedom and rights like the rest of the citizens. They were allowed to live and worship freely in Jerusalem, where they were barred entrance by ancient Romans and European Christian Crusaders. When European Jews faced persecution since the start of Crusaders campaigns, they did not find any safe haven for themselves except in Islamic and Arab countries in North Africa and in the Middle East. Many of those Jews fought along side Muslim and Christian Arabs against the Crusaders, who called for the slaughter of every Jew for crucifying Jesus.

Even during the Middle Ages, North Africa and the Arab Middle East became places of refuge and a haven for the persecuted Jews of Spain and elsewhere… In the Holy Land they lived together in harmony, a harmony only disrupted when the Zionists began to claim that Palestine was the ‘rightful’ possession of the ‘Jewish people’ to the exclusion of its Moslem and Christian inhabitants.

newman

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2007, 05:43:25 AM »
Most Jews in Eretz Yisrael belonged to old Yishuv, or community, that had settled there more for religious than for political reasons. There was little of any conflict between them and the Arab population. Tension began after first Zionist settlers arrived in the 1880’s.

Initially Jews were treated, under Islam in the Arab World, better than any other place they had lived in the whole world at the time. They were treated like any other ethnic groups, e.g. Christians, with full citizenship that included freedom and rights like the rest of the citizens. They were allowed to live and worship freely in Jerusalem, where they were barred entrance by ancient Romans and European Christian Crusaders. When European Jews faced persecution since the start of Crusaders campaigns, they did not find any safe haven for themselves except in Islamic and Arab countries in North Africa and in the Middle East. Many of those Jews fought along side Muslim and Christian Arabs against the Crusaders, who called for the slaughter of every Jew for crucifying Jesus.

Even during the Middle Ages, North Africa and the Arab Middle East became places of refuge and a haven for the persecuted Jews of Spain and elsewhere… In the Holy Land they lived together in harmony, a harmony only disrupted when the Zionists began to claim that Eretz Yisrael was the ‘rightful’ possession of the ‘Jewish people’ to the exclusion of its Moslem and Christian inhabitants.

You can't think beyond 1300 years ago. Go back 3,500 years. Jews had sovereignty over that land and there were ZERO, ZILCH, BUGGER ALL arabs.

As for arab treatment of Jews, don't try your taqqiya here. Non-muslims lived as dhimmis.....second class citizens.

Yes, Jews were treated horribly by christians in days past. Christianity was once cruel and intollerant like islam is today. Christianity underwent reformation and enlightenment which changed it's coarse and the living standards of it's followers. If islam doesn't undergo the same changes, it's followers will remain in the dark ages as they are now.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 05:26:03 AM »
Being Anti-America is really patriotic according to Hillary.

Being Anti-Islam is anti-Peace, anti-Open Minded.

Hillary supports the burning of American flags?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »
When muslims fly planes into buildings, put bomb belts on fellow muslims and child muslims with the intent on killing any one in their path. When they practice slavery in Africa, proudly announce that the "new Holocaust" is on the way, and "Another 9-11" is on the way". I could care less about burning, shooting a koran. As a matter of fact, I'd like to see the day when America starts burning the saudi flag, and effigies of arab muslim terrorists.

I would not put a koran in the toilet, the toilet bowl serves a purpose.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2007, 01:54:11 AM »
Well said!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim