Author Topic: Does anyone believe any of the Conspiracy theories RE: JFK Assassination?  (Read 643 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hello,

Up till this year I pretty much believed the governments 'Warren Commission' report on the assassination 50 years ago. But there have been aspects of the case which have always caused me to question whether the report was complete and truthful. In light of accusations that witnesses and evidence were overlooked I re-assessed the question last month and have begun to consider that maybe others besides Oswald was involved with the assassination.

We all know that Oswald was very dirty, having been a double-agent for USSR and having connections to a pro-Fidel Castro organization... Both the USSR and Cuba have been considered possible accomplices to Oswald.

But a theory which I have only recently heard posits that LBJ himself was the man who organized the assassination. For various reasons LBJ had a lot to gain by President Kennedys death.

I am not suggesting this is the truth, but it is something to consider.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Does anyone believe any of the Conspiracy theories RE: JFK Assassination?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 04:46:56 PM »
Some videos which explore the 'LBJ Killed JFK' conspiracy theory:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 04:48:42 PM »

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 12:20:57 PM »
We all know that Oswald was very dirty, having been a double-agent for USSR and having connections to a pro-Fidel Castro organization... Both the USSR and Cuba have been considered possible accomplices to Oswald.

From what I have seen and read... I feel this is the most likely scenario. The CIA tried or planned to assassinate Castro and either Castro or Nikita Khrushchev (forget which) made the statement that they could play that game as well or something to that effect. Oswald was a left-wing Marxist who had close ties to KGB and by association Cuba / Castro. I read about him trying to kill a right wing activist Gen. Edwin Walker......

On April 10, 1963, a sniper fired at him as he sat at his desk in his home. The bullet missed his head by about an inch.

In 1964, a commission headed by Chief Justice Earl Warren to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, identified the assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald, as the same man who had fired at General Walker.

Rather than USSR or Cuba being an accomplice, I think Oswald was the accomplice and USSR and/or Cuba was the main perpetrator behind the assassination.

During this time the CIA were doing all kinds of things to de-stabilize Cuba like blowing up their cargo ships and ruining their crops.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2013, 11:36:34 PM »
I first heard that from Barry Chamish. He's the same one that says Peres was behind the Rabin assassination, Yoko Ono behind the John Lennon assassination....

Everything with him is a conspiracy. I started reading his stuff because of the Rabin conspiracy theories which actually makes sense but then he puts out all other crazy ideas. He gets people into it with the Rabin stuff but all the other stuff is crazy when every single thing in politics becomes a conspiracy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2013, 11:38:15 PM »
I first heard that from Barry Chamish. He's the same one that says Peres was behind the Rabin assassination, Yoko Ono behind the John Lennon assassination....

Everything with him is a conspiracy. I started reading his stuff because of the Rabin conspiracy theories which actually makes sense but then he puts out all other crazy ideas. He gets people into it with the Rabin stuff but all the other stuff is crazy when every single thing in politics becomes a conspiracy.

I agree. I accept some of the Rabin conspiracy ideas although most of what he says is fantasy.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2013, 11:57:35 PM »
the communist pigs wanted him dead.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774