Poll

Now that Iran is officially an ally of the United States and Europe, what does this mean for Israel?

Obama will supply Iran with enriched uranium/plutonium, but not attack Israel himself.
1 (8.3%)
Obama will actually provide the bomb to Iran, but will not attack Israel himself.
1 (8.3%)
Obama will now get Europe/Russia/China behind him to force Israel to disarm.
3 (25%)
Since Iran is now in alliance with the United States, if Israel strikes Iran, Obama will defend Iran militarily and attack Israel.
1 (8.3%)
Obama is Gog and the US is Magog, and this alliance with Iran is actually a scheme to position American armed forces in close proximity to Israel.
1 (8.3%)
Other
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Does Iran "Deal" Mean US Will Attack Israel?  (Read 661 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Does Iran "Deal" Mean US Will Attack Israel?
« on: November 24, 2013, 07:58:59 AM »
Very scary days, these are.  :'( :o The outcome for righteous people everywhere will not be good.

LSDBR

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Does Iran "Deal" Mean US Will Attack Israel?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 03:58:49 PM »
It just means Obama is a moron. He's like a pin head with a diploma (PhD stands for pin head with diploma when referring to some Leftist who got his doctorate writing some stupid term paper.). When he leaves the White House, the new President will ignore Obama's nonsense (If it's Cruz.) but Hillary might continue it. Obama doesn't understand foreign policy. I wouldn't call it allying with Iran. I would call it signing a piece of toilet paper like Oslo that means nothing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:13:35 PM »
It just means Obama is a moron. He's like a pin head with a diploma (PhD stands for pin head with diploma when referring to some Leftist who got his doctorate writing some stupid term paper.). When he leaves the White House, the new President will ignore Obama's nonsense (If it's Cruz.) but Hillary might continue it. Obama doesn't understand foreign policy. I wouldn't call it allying with Iran. I would call it signing a piece of toilet paper like Oslo that means nothing.

Huh?

Giving Iran the ability to develop nuclear weapons is not something to take lightly. Once the genie is out of the bottle, there is no way to get it back in...

This is a very bad betrayal of the trust, and it's consequences are unfathomable.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
Everyone keeps acting like these traitor presidents are doing something silly and are just oblivious. If you think they're stupid, you're the moron.

This isn't a whoopsie. It's a military alliance. Not for America, but for Osama.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 07:18:58 PM »
This is a very bad betrayal of the trust, and it's consequences are unfathomable.

What trust? Who every trusted him? The only answer is for Israel to bomb the nuclear reactors. Obama's fake agreement has no relevance. Israel is an independent country and the leaders should use their free will to bomb Iran. Obama does not have free will. He is just a puppet of G-d like Pharaoh.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 12:26:40 PM »
If Obama could have two more terms, then he would attack Israel at some point.

However, with the Iran deal and the pressure of Israel to go back to 1967 Aushwitz borders, Obama might as well be attacking Israel.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 01:33:31 PM »
Sooner or later the Communist/Islamic portion of America will go to war with Israel and defend its Islamic allies.  However, at this time, America will fall into civil distress and another Revolution will be born and the Pro-Israel/Pro-Freedom Americans, who will be considered "rebels" will join sides with Israel and fight the tyrannical/fascist/Islamist America.

I see very dark times ahead and a lot of bloodshed.  The Civil War in the 1800s will be nothing compared to what is on the horizon.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline AirGunner

• Junior JTFer
  • עוד כהנא חי
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 03:49:13 PM »
I see very dark times ahead and a lot of bloodshed.  The Civil War in the 1800s will be nothing compared to what is on the horizon.

Unfortunately, I see this become more plausible every day.
כִּי בְתַחְבֻּלוֹת, תַּעֲשֶׂה-לְּךָ מִלְחָמָה

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 08:11:21 PM »
Sooner or later the Communist/Islamic portion of America will go to war with Israel and defend its Islamic allies.  However, at this time, America will fall into civil distress and another Revolution will be born and the Pro-Israel/Pro-Freedom Americans, who will be considered "rebels" will join sides with Israel and fight the tyrannical/fascist/Islamist America.

I see the same thing.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.