Author Topic: Even the black Mayor of Philadelphia is against the knock out "game".  (Read 748 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I heard him say on the radio that it's not a game and can get somebody killed. He said people taking part will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if someone is killed, the criminals will be charged with third degree murder. He said there is no excuse to take part in such criminal activities and there are many other things people can do that are not violent.

This mayor is better than the previous black mayor who was like Philadelphia's version of David Dinkins. Some stupid blacks were against him for re-election in the primary because they think he's not black enough. I guess they can't stand educated blacks who know how to behave. This mayor also did NOT support Obama in the 2008 Primary. He supported Hillary Clinton but supported Obama in the general election because Democrats always support the other Democrats. But at least race is not an issue for him.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/11/25/mayor-nutter-addresses-knockout-game-in-attempt-to-stop-it-from-spreading-to-Philadelphia

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Even the black Mayor of Philadelphia is against the knock out "game".
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:41:30 AM »
The question I have is why would it only be 3rd Degree Murder.  Wouldn't 2nd degree Murder be more appropriate?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/