Author Topic: Da modder ship be found in North Dakota. UMM HMM!  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Da modder ship be found in North Dakota. UMM HMM!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:57:13 PM »
They're Sioux, not homeboys...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 08:24:08 PM »
What does that have to do with the topic? I just made a joke that only longtime JTF people would understand. Obviously this is not the Mother Ship. I just said it to make fun of Louis Farakhan and the Nation of Islam.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 08:38:22 PM »
What does that have to do with the topic? I just made a joke that only longtime JTF people would understand. Obviously this is not the Mother Ship. I just said it to make fun of Louis Farakhan and the Nation of Islam.
I'm sorry, I thought you were comparing the Sioux in the video to Homeboys.  My apologies.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »
That's Mother Plane, BY.